eDreams
Destinia.com
StayForLong
Hotels.com
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed January 26, 2020

We stayed here for 3 nights and we loved it. it was our first touch with philippines and we were very happy. Room was clean and spacious, infinity pool at sunset was super and staff were very very helpful with everything. great job guys and thanks to the owner for free crabs one night , ahah.

Room tip: infinity pool rooms are probably more scenic
Date of stay: January 2020
Reviewed December 10, 2019

We chose this as it was nearest to my wife's family home. The grounds and the pools were immaculate, the restaurant was ok.The view was good, there is no beach.
Our room was average for the price, sparsely furnished, the bathroom rarely had hot water, poor shower and toilet needed repair. Although in a quiet area there is some background noise, fishing boats going out in the morning and the local church had a service at 5.30 am.Bohol has got expensive now so we expected rather better.

Room tip: Avoid the cheaper rooms?
Date of stay: November 2019
Reviewed July 3, 2019

The Room/s - Some people say, "I can't ask for anything more", but I did, I asked for two more rooms, I took T1, T2 and T3 although I booked for one. I liked the idea that each is "a room with a wonderful view". T1 have infinity supply of bottled drinking water from a dispenser (hot & cold). Toilet/Bathroom is spacious
The Pool - That's it, my grandchildren enjoyed the infinity pool such a way that my little boy didn't change his swimwear after enjoying 3 waterfalls in 1 day around Bohol. He just jumped into the pool as soon as we reached Kasagpan. Kids invited few relatives to swim with and they didn't mind (I mean, the management), I hope to everyone they do, or maybe they just didn't know.
Service is quite good and the staff as well, they are friendly too. One might even meet the owner if lucky enough.
The Food - There are veggie patches all around the vicinity so it is most like they grow their own for the kitchen, my daughter picked some chilis when I asked for some.
Overall - I didn't mind the TV reception, my visit was to enjoyed the outdoor, so no complaint, and how can I, it was to good to be in Bohol; my birthplace.

Date of stay: June 2019
Reviewed June 17, 2019

Stayed in Kasagpan May 12-26 this year. Our 3rd-4th stay. We use to visit other hotels in Bohol before Kasagpan but since then. This is our place to stay while visiting family and friends. Mornings are great listening to the waves and the sunset overlooking Tagbilaran bay, is something worth coming back.The staff are one of the BEST. Thank you very much guys for making our vacation one to remember. Looking forward to be there again soon.

Room tip: We stayed in there Presidential suites
Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 13, 2019 via mobile

We stayed 13 nights,We had the 2 bedroom bungalow.The location is perfect for us.Has pool right outside our door and We also has access to Infinity pool.The scenery is gorgeous we called it Instagramable views.The sunset is unreal!The resort has a stairway down to the beach.We did some snorkeling early in the morning and my girls loved the starfish.The ocean is a bit rocky but clear.They have great food at the restaurant. My kids loved fresh fruit shakes.And ofcourse Kalamansi juice (like lemonade but better! )They also can set up our Island hopping and they can find a rental car or a driver for you.Very helpful and resourceful just communicate clearly. The staff are Great and Friendly they work together and always look happy and smiling. The hotel manager Irene deserves special thanks and Juvy that is very sweet to my little boy. We enjoyed our stay.I almost forgot to mention they pick us up at the seaport and drop us off.Amazing services from the management, Kitchen and housekeeping overall stressfree vacation.

Date of stay: May 2019