Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed January 31, 2017

Me and My partner visited to Bohol last Feb 2016, we decided to stay here at TR3ATS Guest House - Bohol, the staff are so friendly and very accommodating. They also arrange for us for a day tour trip. Hassle free. Kudos!

Date of stay: February 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 23, 2016 via mobile

Overall good hostel/guesthouse for the price. Bathrooms here were super clean and the common area had a huge TV with movie channels for when you needed to chill. WiFi was good but made you reconnect often. Our dorm room was on the lowest floor and smelled quite a bit like mildew, but was comfortable enough as far as the bed goes. Lockers were a nice size. Staff was friendly and helpful with directions and you can rent motorbikes from them. It was nice that there was a pool you could use! Food options here were slim pickins but it's very close to a mall and shopping area with lots of food options. Other than the mall this place isn't close to much so expect to be here mostly just for sleeping.

Date of stay: December 2016
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed November 24, 2016 via mobile

For its price, it was OK. Booked a twin room and it wasn't cramped, clean bed and sheets, bathroom was functional, fairly new. And best was room service which is really hard to find. Would recommend it and would come back. Staff was fine, nothing extraordinary. There was a store in front so that was convenient.

Date of stay: October 2016
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed October 20, 2016 via mobile

I stayed two nights in a doorm room for 6 women. The wifi went on and off all the time and it was so slow that you could not do that much with it (e.g. watching a short YouTube video was impossible). The room looked like it hadn't been cleaned for awhile because there were dead caterpillars on the floors, spiders, spiderwebs and some kind of moth larvae hanging everywhere. There was mold in the room and the smell of it was strong. The bed linen was clean but the bed was quite short even for me and I'm only 163 cm tall. I also saw a rat running around the common area. They should remove the first letter and the number 3 from the name so that it will be more suitable for the place (Rats' guest house).

The only good thing about this place was the location near the city center.

I'm no princess but this place had so many things wrong that I would not recommend the place for anyone.

Date of stay: October 2016
Trip type: Traveled solo
4  Thank MariaH289031
Reviewed September 5, 2016

I was tired and dirty and I want to clean up and have a rest. So, I went to Tr3ats. I chose the superior room over the standard room because they were of the same price and I was expecting a better accommodation. But the airconditioning unit was not working well. And when I could no longer bear it, I asked for an electric fan to make my room a little colder.

The next day, I transferred to the dormitory and it was way colder! And of course, cheaper! Ha!

Room tip: Get the dorm
Date of stay: July 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Jesse A, General Manager at TR3ATS Guest House - Bohol, responded to this reviewResponded September 29, 2016

I apologize for the inconvenience. We always strive to make our guest's stay with us as pleasant as possible. Unfortunately, sometimes things like this happen. Thank you for bringing it to our attention. And thank you for choosing Tr3ats Guest House. Hope that this experience will not prevent you from staying with us next time you visit Bohol. Have a nice day.