Lowest prices for your stay
Priceline
$23
Free cancellation until 12/10/22
eDreams
Etrip
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed January 24, 2018

rooms are spacious but old fashioned..budget friendly for travelers..downsides-->>bugs are everywhere..i suggest to have bugs and ants extermination regularly..i hope they can include breakfast to the room rates..

Room tip: higher rooms suitble for relaxation
Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 11, 2018

This hotel is really good if you are on a budget. The rooms are spacious and clean though a bit old fashioned. The staff were very helpful and courteous. There is a free shuttle going to the airport and free wifi as well. The location of this hotel is very strategic, about 5 minutes from the airport and ten minutes from the town proper. You can get tricycles for your mode of transport if you are in a hurry or a jeepney if you want to see more of the culture . You can also hire a van or car if you want to travel in style . The hotel can give suggestions where to avail of these services and its corresponding prices.
They can serve breakfast but nothing vegetarian nor vegan. If you are local( living in the Philippines) ,there are karinderias near the vicinity of the hotel. If you want fast food , Japanese, Italian , Filipino, or other cuisines, try and visit the Island City Mall. Tricycle fare is only 30 pesos to reach the place.

Room tip: Ask for a quiet room when you do your booking. We had ours in the 3rd floor and was indeed quiet.
Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Vest G, Supervisor at Vest Grand Suites, responded to this reviewResponded January 13, 2018

Thank you so much for staying here and we hope to have you here again on your next vacation in Bohol!

Reviewed December 15, 2017

It's not like in Germany, it's like in the Philippines, very friendly, clean, safe and always the feeling, all are happy there, that we are here in this hotel. The service is always helpful and friendly. For me and my family it's always in Bohol, Tagbilaran the right place.

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Willy S
Reviewed December 3, 2017 via mobile

Very accommodating staff. Rooms are not that expensive so don't expect too much. However, rooms are very clean and can be cleaned whenever you need it.

Comfort room is also clean and complete with toiletries.

What I loved the most is the exclusive tour package, driver/tour guide included. Kuya Alden was very accommodating and very eager to answer all our questions about the destinations.

Car transfers is also offered which is nice

Things to improve:
-Would appreciate it if the bathroom has a hair blower
-Meals to offer for lunch and dinner

Kudos to all staff! Would definitely come back.

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank karmelalferez
Vest G, Supervisor at Vest Grand Suites, responded to this reviewResponded December 5, 2017

It is really a wonderful feeling to start a day with this nice review! Thank you so much for choosing Vest and we are hopeful to have you here again. Thank you!

Reviewed October 17, 2017

I stay in this place just last friday til sunday morning for I attended a conference. I never had a regret in staying here. The room was big and spacious. the bed is good and i love the blanket because it is thick cotton. And because of that, it made my sleep so good and peaceful because I didn't feel the coldness of the room temperature when I set the aircon full blast. Unlike other accommodations, where the Hopefully they will have a hot/cold shower. By the way, the staff are so friendly. All in all I love my stay here. Had really a peaceful sleep and I enjoy my stay. If i'm going to bohol again, I'll stay here again...

Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Vest G, Supervisor at Vest Grand Suites, responded to this reviewResponded October 19, 2017

We are so delighted reading your review. It's an honor to have given you the service you needed and felt the comfort during your stay here.We hope to see you and have you here again soon.Thank you so much!