Lowest prices for your stay
Agoda.com
$22
StayForLong
eDreams
Priceline
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed December 15, 2017

It's not like in Germany, it's like in the Philippines, very friendly, clean, safe and always the feeling, all are happy there, that we are here in this hotel. The service is always helpful and friendly. For me and my family it's always in Bohol, Tagbilaran the right place.

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Willy S
Reviewed December 3, 2017 via mobile

Very accommodating staff. Rooms are not that expensive so don't expect too much. However, rooms are very clean and can be cleaned whenever you need it.

Comfort room is also clean and complete with toiletries.

What I loved the most is the exclusive tour package, driver/tour guide included. Kuya Alden was very accommodating and very eager to answer all our questions about the destinations.

Car transfers is also offered which is nice

Things to improve:
-Would appreciate it if the bathroom has a hair blower
-Meals to offer for lunch and dinner

Kudos to all staff! Would definitely come back.

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank karmelalferez
Vest G, Supervisor at Vest Grand Suites, responded to this reviewResponded December 5, 2017

It is really a wonderful feeling to start a day with this nice review! Thank you so much for choosing Vest and we are hopeful to have you here again. Thank you!

Reviewed October 17, 2017

I stay in this place just last friday til sunday morning for I attended a conference. I never had a regret in staying here. The room was big and spacious. the bed is good and i love the blanket because it is thick cotton. And because of that, it made my sleep so good and peaceful because I didn't feel the coldness of the room temperature when I set the aircon full blast. Unlike other accommodations, where the Hopefully they will have a hot/cold shower. By the way, the staff are so friendly. All in all I love my stay here. Had really a peaceful sleep and I enjoy my stay. If i'm going to bohol again, I'll stay here again...

Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Vest G, Supervisor at Vest Grand Suites, responded to this reviewResponded October 19, 2017

We are so delighted reading your review. It's an honor to have given you the service you needed and felt the comfort during your stay here.We hope to see you and have you here again soon.Thank you so much!

Reviewed May 4, 2017

This is our accommodation in Bohol. Its not that near to the downtown of Tagbilaran because it is located in a residential area, but only a short tricycle ride. What I like about this hotel is its home vibe, its courteous and accommodating staff, and its tour services. Tour services give option for countryside tour and panglao tour.

Date of stay: April 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Vest G, Supervisor at Vest Grand Suites, responded to this reviewResponded June 5, 2017

Thank you for being here.Vest Grand Suites family wishes to see you and have you here again next time..Thank you!

Reviewed April 7, 2017

Hotel is on a quiet street, service was wonderful and very friendly staff. Visitors are not allowed to visit in the room. Breakfast was included too. Not too far from Panglao Island, if you wish to visit there.

Date of stay: March 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Vest G, Supervisor at Vest Grand Suites, responded to this reviewResponded April 11, 2017

Thank you for your review! We hope to see you again here.