Lowest prices for your stay
$62
$60
Priceline
$51
Free cancellation until 01/29/22
Hotels.com$61
Travelocity$62
FindHotel$67
All reviews the ocean view room coffee shop pools bohol philippines
Selected filters
Reviewed February 18, 2020

Get a sea view room. Furniture is not great, but staff are super friendly. Location is good. Would definitely recommend. Rent a motorbike by the ferry terminal. If you want entertainment then you need to go to Alona Beach. Restaurants in Tagbilaran are poor.

Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed February 16, 2020

My boyfriend and I stayed here for a few a nights and the overall experience was ok. The pictures definitely make it look a lot nicer than it actually is - but it is still a nice place. We had a room that was below the restaurant area and we could definitely tell! The room was VERY noisy, with noises of moving chairs, loud music, cleaning staff shouting and all sorts of plumbing noises occurring all through the night. We didn’t get one good night sleep but we did think it could have been due to jet lag as it was our first night in the Philippines but be aware it isn’t a quiet hotel despite its fairly isolated location.
The food was nice and the restaurant staff were very attentive!
BUT they never have any change - the restaurant, the coffee bar or the main desk! They were more than happy to take extra money than knock any off - we had to pay extra for our meals and very nearly for our ferry transfer until I demanded I got some change as I had previously paid over the bill amount (by a lot) on several other occasions! Eventually some change magically appeared from the main desk.
On check out they tried to charge us for items in the mini bar that we definitely hadn’t used - again I stood my ground and didn’t pay for it.
On the plus side they have two pools, a lovely view of the sea and were able to book us a tour around the usual spots such as the chocolate hills etc.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 6, 2020

They got nothing of a suprise but poor and mediocre service. They lied on their accommodation in their website. The staff and management should hire a customer care professional to help them improve their service. Be honest of your accommodation and hire competent staff. I felt that I was rubbed of your hotel without really enjoying my stay but got no choice because I already paid for it. It’s really not worth it.

Room tip: Everything is filthy dirty and dusty, broken shower and not functional layout.
Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed December 30, 2019

My family and I stayed at Ocean Suites for one evening as a quick stop on our trip. The hotel is modern in appearance but could use some genera maintenance on appearance close up. The room was comfortable and simple. It serves its purpose and the view overlooking the pool was really nice. WiFi is very spotty and we were only able to use it near the pool. The breakfast was fine as well and I appreciated the coffee.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed December 24, 2019

My husband and I stayed in this hotel for 4 nights. The manager Jason was amazing, courteous and friendly with us. The fans in the breakfast area was covered in dust, we told him about it. The next day, they were all clean. The views were beautiful as we were in the Ocean View Room for all of the days we stayed there.

The beds and pillows werent very comfortable and they should be replaced. However, please skip this property if you arent a fan of Geckos. They are everywhere, especially in the hallway of the hotel at night. The security guards and the porter were helpful too.

However, Bohol is expensive so be prepared to pay 300 from the Hotel the Port or 600 from Bohol to Panglao. We just stayed here and visited Panglao with a tricyle.

Date of stay: December 2019