Ocean Suites Boutique Hotel Bohol
Soledad Suites(Tagbilaran City)
US$37
US$28
Agoda.com
Vest Grand Suites(Tagbilaran City)(Great Value!)
US$26
Matig-a Seaside Pensione(Tagbilaran City)(Great Value!)
US$17
  • Room Service
Wregent Plaza Hotel(Tagbilaran City)(Great Value!)
US$21
US$20
Kew Hotel(Tagbilaran City)
US$40
US$38
Kasagpan(Tagbilaran City)
US$59
Hotels.com
All reviewsinfinity poolblood compactalona beachboard gamespremier roombreakfast buffet istable tennissouvenir shoprelaxing stayairport transferchocolate hillsoffer freetourist spotscountryside tourquiet placethe main roadbohol
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Located along a busy street beside the Blood Compact, expect a lot happening around this hotel. Rooms seemed a lot smaller than the size given on their website. Water pressure wasn't very strong and hot water was always to a minimum but we were told that this is quite normal in this part of town. I found that to be a bit inconvenient with regards to showering and use of toilet. But for a shorter stay, it was okay. The pool was fantastic so that was a plus. Staff were amazing as well and food ordered directly from the hotel menu wasn't bad either. Breakfast however was mainly Filipino food. We stayed at this hotel due to an event happening closeby but my personal preference would definitely be in the Panglao area.

Stayed: February 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed 16 February 2018 via mobile

I stayed here for three days and two nights.

Our room was a deluxe room with a sea view. It was very spacious and has a small terrace so that you can enjoy the early sunrise or the late sunset. I love their herbal showel gel and shampoo in the bathroom. I believe it’s all organic. The bed was a little problem for me. I thought at first that it was a king sized bed for it was very wide. But ur was two twin beds combined and it wasn’t that very comfortable to sleep.

The breakfast was alright. One time we went down at 9:30am and there were still food but it wasn’t warm anymore and it’s like if you come last, what’s left is all you get kind of feeling. They have the choice of coffee and juice as drinks. But I swear, my juice almost tasted like water and it was not cold, not really pleasant at all. I get a feeling that they prepare the breakfast once in the morning, and never followed up or checked if the temp of the food was alright or if everything was still cold or whatever.

The restaurant was pretty pricy too. Ate dinner for two one night and we had to pay 1000php for what we ate. We knew what the price was, we were not surprised by it. But it is pretty expesive tho for two meals and a couple of beers. Anyway, it was very cozy there. With lounges under the starts where you can drink cocktails all night. Music that was relaxing as well and just gets you in the mood to sit back and chill.

They have two swimming pools. The one downstairs is a more private pool. All of the guests use the one upstairs, we find it very crowded there so we always use the one downstairs. They also have a pingpong table which was nice. They have board games and books you can use as you please. They have water despensers everywhere for the guests too.

So I don’t really know. I still find it a very expensive hotel looking at what you get. I mean, if it was a gastronimic breakfast, I would have been convinced by that but it wasn’t. The staff were friendly and accomodating though. The room had a nice view.

If I’d recomend this? I don’t know. Maybe.

I do recoment though, a restaurant one kilometer away from the hotel. You can walk or take a tricycle. We walked. Too nice to slice cake gallery is it’s name. It’s a place where you can order cakes but a “boodle fight” kind of restaurant. Their ala carte has also big servings. If you’re here, definitely check it out.

Stayed: February 2018, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Valerie P
Reviewed 13 February 2018 via mobile

We ordered some items but not available.. Area is small but ok. Not crowded and has a nice view of tagbilaran bay. Price is reasonable for a small botique hotel. If you want a peaceful place in tagbilaran to stay away from traffic then this could be one i think.

Stayed: January 2018, traveled solo
1  Thank XrpFund
Reviewed 12 February 2018 via mobile

I had a nice time staying in this hotel, our room was quite huge with a cute bathroom hehe. I also enjoyed the view on our balcony esp at night I could see different lights. The hotel stuffs were very friendly as well. And I got a chance to visit several places and tourist spots. It was such an unforgettable experience! Over all my stay in Bohol was worth every penny!

Stayed: January 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed 5 February 2018

Nice pool, close to the airport, bad brake fast, dirty sofas inn the living rooms, no hot water on the room, nice staff, i will not recommend this hotel to someone else, some little shop nearby, no beach,

Stayed: January 2018, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank catharina857