Ocean Suites Boutique Hotel Bohol
Kew Hotel(Tagbilaran City)
US$60
US$55
US$30
Darunday Manor(Tagbilaran City)(Great Value!)
US$25
Agoda.com
Wregent Plaza Hotel(Tagbilaran City)
US$22
US$20
  • Restaurant
Vest Grand Suites(Tagbilaran City)
US$27
US$20
Agoda.com
GV Hotel Tagbilaran(Tagbilaran City)
US$16
US$12
Agoda.com
Water Paradise Resort(Tagbilaran City)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsinfinity poolblood compactalona beachboard gamespremier roomrelaxing viewbreakfast buffet istable tennissouvenir shoprelaxing stayairport transferchocolate hillsoffer freetourist spotscountryside tourquiet placethe main road
Reviewed October 30, 2016 via mobile

I booked for a Premium room for October 28 to 29 through Agodo.com. However, when my partner and I arrived at the hotel, for unknown reason, our reservation was booked for November 5 to 6.

All premium rooms of the hotel was fully booked and we were just offered by the reception a standard room. However, after few minutes of waiting, we were informed that they made a way for us to stay at a poolside room which really had a beautiful view.

When we were about to eat our dinner at Gerarda's, I asked the receptionist how to get there. We were told to take a tricycle. I was surprised when a lady talked to me and asked me where we were going. I told her we were going to Gerarda's. She happened to be the manager of the hotel and offered us a ride on her account :) (the hotel driver observed a 30km running speed so I joked many times how strict the speed limit in Tagbilaran was :) )

We had a fulfilling rest that night that we slept for 10 hours straight. :)

Sandugo monument was beside the hotel and there were souvenir shop around which made our shopping hastle free.

For our whole stay, all staffs gave us their most generous smile.

Thank you very much for giving us good customer service.

Stayed: October 2016, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 27, 2016

Unsatisfied. They are inconsiderate. Tumutulo ang ceiling sa labas ng pinto namin. Ang room namin ay supposed to be occupied by three persons. But the room was very small, it can accommodate only two persons. So yung mga bed namin to pinagtabi na lang para magkasya kami. It's a nice place naman. Very accommodating ang mga tao. Maayos ang service nila except sa room reservation.

Stayed: October 2016, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed October 19, 2016

Staff are friendly during the evening specially FD. We arrive there at night around 7PM. Room is big good for 7 adults and 2 children for Php 6,800 only, it's clean and spacious for family. Location is really great seaview hotel where we can relax, it's not crowded. hotel have 2 pools which are clean but not that big but it's worth it. Free Breakfast Buffet, I really like their scrambled egg with cheese. Best Place to relax

Room Tip: Sea view room is the best
  • Stayed: October 2016, traveled with family
Reviewed October 19, 2016 via mobile

When you walk up to the front of the building you would never imagine the private, beautiful, & serene setting this place offers just beyond the entrance. Two Infinity pools overlooking the Ocean and a reforestation area with tons of tropical foliage. I was instantly relaxed every time I looked out the balcony it ate poolside . We had a great stay, anything we needed,the staff arranged. Comfy beds, clean rooms, great food, and easy transportation. We did the hotel arranged tour to the chocolate hills, ATVing, and the tarsiers, very fair priced & convenient. Will definitely stay here again!

Stayed: October 2016, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 18, 2016

Great hotel, would definitely recommend to my friends. The view is very relaxing. Staff are very friendly and approachable. Would recommend to have more variety when it comes to food. Price is on the high side.

Stayed: October 2016, traveled with family