Lowest prices for your stay
₱2,384
Jonas N
Alvesta, Sweden

Good hotel

3.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Feb 19, 2023via mobile
In the middle of the city of Tagbilaran we have Metro Centre Hotel.
A good hotel, me and my family slept well in a two bed room with a quite big toilet.
We took a dinner the evening we arrived and they had a lot of choices to select from.
Very serviceminded employees.
It was also one guy playing fantastic piano songs during the dinner which gave the dinner one extra touch of elegance.
Breakfast, filipino breakfast + chef who did omelettes. It was good and our family was happy and ready for a new day to explore the philippines.
Date of stay: February 2023
  • ZenHotels.com
    ₱1,647
1.1 km from MetroCentre Hotel & Convention Center
View more hotels in Tagbilaran City
All reviews metro centre filipino breakfast city tagbilaran resto
Selected filters
Reviewed November 6, 2022

been here from this hotel couple of times already, and boom! was shocked and at the same time happy when i saw the buffet area was full of food! because the last time i was here, it was okay but the food is limited. but now it has a lot to choose from. from the pancakes, congee station and egg station. yes! egg station! they have it now, i can finally choose what kind of egg dish should i have.

the hotel itself is good and improving, they are still under construction but they are getting there.

Food in the resto, something is new also. i ordered rice bowls and some of the asian food choices. it was really good! i ordered soup birds nest my favorite since before and some indian dishes.

I will be back with some friends! nice improvement!

Date of stay: October 2022
Reviewed March 24, 2020 via mobile

Booked this hotel through agoda. And reason why i use these booking platforms is because i can see the pictures of my desired room. Instead of calling them and booking directly to them. When we arrived, though they allowed us to check in at 12nn, they have given us an entirely different room from the one in the picture. I booked a twin room and they’ve given us 1 double bed room. I booked a room with a window and they’ve given us a very dark lit room. When i complained, they allowed us to do a show room of the twin room. But because we’re all tired of the very early morning flight and we’re all hungry (past lunchtime), we rather chose to settle with the 1st one they’ve given us as we’re too tired to transfer all of our things again.

The hotel was very near malls, convenient stores and fastfood chains. I had no problems choosing what to eat for my picky eater 5yr old son. It was along the highway, so we can also ride tricycles right in front of our hotel. It was near the St. Joseph the worker Cathedral. We went on a Sunday and my husband’s birthday so we were able to hear mass that day.

At first, When i booked them, i messaged the hotel if they can provide a little something for my husband’s birthday like a mini cupcake will do and i will just have to pay for it. But they did not reply to my request. When i got to the hotel i understood why. It’s just not that kind of hotel. For me, this is just a 1-2 stars hotel.

It’s a very old hotel. They’re doing renovations though.

I had no problems with my airport transfer, as when we landed their van is already there. But we had to pay 600 pesos for the transfer which is i think is way too much. We could have booked a taxi instead and pay lesser.

They’re very accommodating too with our seaport transfer which is free. As we have decided to go to cebu after bohol.

There’s not enough legroom for the 3 of us, though the bathroom was big. Speaking of the bathroom, their hot and cold shower doesn’t work properly. I would have suggested for them to change it in a normal water heater instead of having a centralized one. You will end up showering with a very cold water.. that will suddenly be a too hot water after a few seconds then it will turn cold again. I had a hard time bathing my son because of this.

Their restaurant were under renovations so there’s no good ambiance while having your breakfast. Their free breakfast is just ok. It’s not good.. but it’s not that bad.

The staff were nice except for the ones in the reception area.

Overall i would rate this hotel a 2 stars only as it wasn’t really the one i’m expecting in the pictures. The pictures were misleading. I could have booked a much better hotel with the same rate.

Date of stay: March 2020
Reviewed December 18, 2019 via mobile

My arrival at the airport was disaster. I had to remind them for my shuttle service and waited an hour to pick up. There was no explanation or apology neither. Front desk / receptionist should attend customer service training however room attendant and other staffs were welcoming. The hotel is strategically situated near to the malls, restaurants, schools, church and other establishments. Wifi connection on the other hand was inconsistent.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank melfootprints
Reviewed December 12, 2019 via mobile

I have known MetroCentre as famous hotel here in Bohol so when opportunity came that I get to stay in the hotel for overnight as a gift to myself i grabbed it.

Pros:
Within the city, walking distance to some malls here in Bohol.
Room space is enough for me and i liked that there are lots of mirror and how the room is designed.
Comfortable stay❤️
Free exercise, as during my stay there the elevator was under maintenance😊

Cons:
Since they are under renovation, please place someone to guide your guest especially on the way to the restaurant.
I was expecting that breakfast would be presentable, it wasn’t, for a hotel like this i was expecting more.
The food is ok. Just ok.🤭

Date of stay: November 2019
Reviewed November 11, 2019 via mobile

I booked a de luxe room over the internet and got a really inexpensive rate. I attended the 80th birthday of my aunt. The room was tiny but new and clean. For the price, I cannot complain. Yes. I will be back!

Date of stay: November 2019