Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.com$33
Priceline$26
Hotels.com$33
Booking.com$31
Travelocity$33
FindHotel$62
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed December 12, 2019 via mobile

I have known MetroCentre as famous hotel here in Bohol so when opportunity came that I get to stay in the hotel for overnight as a gift to myself i grabbed it.

Pros:
Within the city, walking distance to some malls here in Bohol.
Room space is enough for me and i liked that there are lots of mirror and how the room is designed.
Comfortable stay❤️
Free exercise, as during my stay there the elevator was under maintenance

Cons:
Since they are under renovation, please place someone to guide your guest especially on the way to the restaurant.
I was expecting that breakfast would be presentable, it wasn’t, for a hotel like this i was expecting more.
The food is ok. Just ok.

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed November 11, 2019 via mobile

I booked a de luxe room over the internet and got a really inexpensive rate. I attended the 80th birthday of my aunt. The room was tiny but new and clean. For the price, I cannot complain. Yes. I will be back!

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed August 14, 2019

our room, although spacious, was reeking with cigarette smoke on the 2nd day of our stay. we did not bother to report.hoping the odor would go away upon our return. it did. shower gel was very limited so we did not hesitate to ask for added supply. they were prompt. we were told we could not check in early since our rooms were still occupied with guests. but upon our arrival at around 11 am, we were welcomed with our keys to our rooms. nice!

the hotel is old and renovations are ongoing. wifi connection was lacking inside our rooms. food is not something you can be proud of - nothing fancy about its taste nor the preparation. small lobby. small pool. audio system needs upgrading in their function room. what you see is what you get.

Date of stay: August 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed July 26, 2019 via mobile

Hotel staff don’t seem to have proper training in customer service. In the absence of the manager, hotel staff cannot seem to to make common sense decisions. No hotel manager available at 8:30 in the morning to answer. Very bad experience

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed May 5, 2019 via mobile

This review is specifically for the restaurant located at Metrocentre though I have previously stayed at the hotel. When we visited the hotel was undergoing a major renovation. And I mean major. Sadly the once lovely open and bright restaurant has been temporarily squashed into a small dark corner. Nevertheless it is testimony to the quality of the restaurant and staff that, despite this, we had a lovely meal here with great service. A very comprehensive menu with classic local dishes and good selection of western dishes. They also make one of the best Halo Halo desserts. It was a relaxed dining experience and I am sure the current dislocation is worth what is clearly going to be a significant renovation. I just hope the beautiful timber stair case is kept!

Date of stay: May 2019