Lowest prices for your stay
$23
$17
Hotels.com$24
Travelocity$24
Orbitz.com$24
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed February 10, 2019 via mobile

We had a lovely night in this Clean and comfortable accommodation. Spacious room, hot shower, fast WiFi and good breakfast. Excellent value and In a quiet location. Staff were friendly and helpful. Highly recommend

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 7, 2019 via mobile

Pros:
1. Instant room service
2. Decent room.
3. Worth a stay for a day if u want to visit chocolate hills, and other spots.

Cons:
1. Could have provided juices in breakfast. Although I liked the omlettes provided.

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank abhishek0922
Reviewed April 1, 2018

A place were surrounded by trees, near in the city, not crowded, A/C is working well, room net and clean, services excellent and affordable. We thank you Gabriela bed and breakfast for taking care of us during our vacation in Bohol. Thumbs up.

Room tip: Hi Guys if you look a place were affordable, clean and excellent services try Gabriela bed and breakfast
Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Bobby N
Reviewed June 9, 2017

My friend and I visited Bohol largely to see the Tarsier Sanctuary and were looking for a convenient base for a two night stay.

The Gabriella B&B was able to fulfil our needs, providing low cost, clean and functional rooms and a basic, but serviceable breakfast (pancakes, cooked and cold meats and omelettes cooked to orders placed the night before).

Location wise, the B&B is near the airport, and the tour operators were able to pick us up from our location and take us to the Sanctuary and the chocolate hills, although the B&B itself is not very near these attractions. It is however a half an hour walk from a shopping centre with various restaurants, a cinema and a supermarket.

To note, the air conditioning unit in the room is REALLY loud. And I mean REALLY loud, it sounded like you were on a runway with planes taking off over you during the night! You are kept cool, but at a price! I would therefore give the B&B a higher rating if a quieter temperature control system was implemented, but it is still a good base for exploring the sites of Bohol.

Date of stay: April 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed May 12, 2017

This place is located just outside the city of Tagbiliarian but not too far away. You can walk right outside or a block to the main road and catch a tricycle to the mall or the Tagbiliarian ferry terminal. The hotel has two motorbikes you can rent for 600 pesos each per 24 hour period. Breakfast is included. Since I'm vegan they just asked me what I wanted. The gave me fresh mangos every morning. They did our laundry for 100 pesos per kilo. A great deal. They would fold and bring it to the room. The beds were clean and comfortable. 4 pillows provided. The water was really hot, which I was really happy about. The provide a list of channels so you don't have to flip through all the channels trying to find a good one. The WiFi was amazing! I was pleasantly surprised by this. I booked specifically because of the WiFi. The cleaned our room every day. The nice thing about the room is that it comes adjoined to a kitchen and dining room area. That is where they serve breakfast. The day we checked out they drove us to the ferry terminal for free. That was a really special treat. I highly recommend this hotel.

Room tip: Rent the bike to see Bohol it's much cheaper option
Date of stay: May 2017