Lowest prices for your stay
$26
View deal
Free cancellation until 02/05/22
Hotels.com
Orbitz.com
Travelocity$26
Booking.com$38
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed April 1, 2018

A place were surrounded by trees, near in the city, not crowded, A/C is working well, room net and clean, services excellent and affordable. We thank you Gabriela bed and breakfast for taking care of us during our vacation in Bohol. Thumbs up.

Room tip: Hi Guys if you look a place were affordable, clean and excellent services try Gabriela bed and breakfast
Date of stay: March 2018
1  Thank Bobby N
Reviewed June 9, 2017

My friend and I visited Bohol largely to see the Tarsier Sanctuary and were looking for a convenient base for a two night stay.

The Gabriella B&B was able to fulfil our needs, providing low cost, clean and functional rooms and a basic, but serviceable breakfast (pancakes, cooked and cold meats and omelettes cooked to orders placed the night before).

Location wise, the B&B is near the airport, and the tour operators were able to pick us up from our location and take us to the Sanctuary and the chocolate hills, although the B&B itself is not very near these attractions. It is however a half an hour walk from a shopping centre with various restaurants, a cinema and a supermarket.

To note, the air conditioning unit in the room is REALLY loud. And I mean REALLY loud, it sounded like you were on a runway with planes taking off over you during the night! You are kept cool, but at a price! I would therefore give the B&B a higher rating if a quieter temperature control system was implemented, but it is still a good base for exploring the sites of Bohol.

Date of stay: April 2017
Reviewed May 12, 2017

This place is located just outside the city of Tagbiliarian but not too far away. You can walk right outside or a block to the main road and catch a tricycle to the mall or the Tagbiliarian ferry terminal. The hotel has two motorbikes you can rent for 600 pesos each per 24 hour period. Breakfast is included. Since I'm vegan they just asked me what I wanted. The gave me fresh mangos every morning. They did our laundry for 100 pesos per kilo. A great deal. They would fold and bring it to the room. The beds were clean and comfortable. 4 pillows provided. The water was really hot, which I was really happy about. The provide a list of channels so you don't have to flip through all the channels trying to find a good one. The WiFi was amazing! I was pleasantly surprised by this. I booked specifically because of the WiFi. The cleaned our room every day. The nice thing about the room is that it comes adjoined to a kitchen and dining room area. That is where they serve breakfast. The day we checked out they drove us to the ferry terminal for free. That was a really special treat. I highly recommend this hotel.

Room tip: Rent the bike to see Bohol it's much cheaper option
Date of stay: May 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 16, 2017

We recently took our 1 year old baby to his first trip to the Philippines. This BNB was so accommodating and came with a really budget friendly price that allowed us to budget for other expenses on our trip (like all of the amazing adventures in Bohol!). The staff was friendly and place was very clean. Breakfast was probably my favorite part. The cook, Bobong, did a fantastic job. I loved how they laid is out for us every morning and also asked what we preferred.

I would really recommend this place also if you're looking for a solemn getaway from the city or the very expensive crowded resorts in Panglao. We were able to still do all the fun things in Bohol but have a sanctuary when we came home to rest.

Room tip: Certain rooms can have a living room attached, great for larger families.
Date of stay: October 2016
Reviewed February 2, 2017 via mobile

Very affordable super service bnb. A house remodeled for accommodations. First floor accommodations are 2 bdrms with a living/dining room and own bath. It's a bit cramped. There's a garden bar, nice for evening gathering. The staff is very accommodating. Because it is in town, they will even cook for you.
Not recommended for beach lovers.

Date of stay: February 2017