Lowest prices for your stay
$31
Free cancellation until 02/03/23
$22
Vio.com
$18
Travelocity$22
Hotels.com$22
Trip.com$29
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed July 22, 2022

This place is nice to stayed in. its very cheap and we are happy to get the superior hive room in rm312. its a perfect view overlooking on the ocean and watching the sunset in the afternoon. Me and partner love the place even my brother and her wife likes it too. It's breakfast included. Its only few minutes walk going to the seaport ofTagbilaran and ticketing office for ocean jet. And besides the lite port is very near where you can find a good restaurant and bars. They offer massage also and its only 500 for 1 hour. I highly recommend this place to those traveller's that doesn't want any hussle at all. I extend 1 night hahaha...

Date of stay: July 2022
Reviewed May 8, 2020 via mobile

This hotel is very bare and basic. No complimentary toiletries such as shampoo and conditioner. The rooms were clean but very bare....the walls weren’t even painted....the room walls looked like sanded cement grey. They had breakfast. It was basic but ok. I guess you get what you pay for.

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed February 14, 2020 via mobile

We decided to stay for a night just to relax away from work. The room was surprisingly good given the price we paid. It was totally worth it.

It was still on its soft opening but everything went smooth. Acu needed to be checked since it could not cool well. More or thick blinds can be added especially to rooms facing the highway.

We will definitely be back and I must say this can be a go-to hotel to stay in the city.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank aaronaughtyy
Reviewed December 13, 2019

Staffs are friendly and helpful. Nice clean room facing the port. Comfy bed. This hotel is still expanding. New Aircond and bathroom are all clean, nice hot water with good water pressure. No mosquitoes.
The only minor problem is you can heard people laughing outside the room. But late night all are quiet.
The have above average complimentary breakfast. Most Restaurants are just walking distance.
Going back to the terminal port is just walking distance or you can take a tricycle to take you there in about few minutes.

Room tip: Room facing terminal port
Date of stay: November 2019
Reviewed August 4, 2019

I am giving this hotel a VERY GOOD rating because I believe the effort of many should not be tainted by just one incident or person. Besides, I had a great stay here.

I'd make sure that I am very objective in my review. While I had a great stay over-all, some fell through the cracks. MOST OF THE STAFF are very pleasant. Especially the ate girl assigned during breakfast giving world class service delivery! One time, I felt I had to apologize because of my makukulit pamangkins who kept wanting something from the kitchen so I apologized. Her answer was, "It is OK Ma'am. It is my pleasure to assist." How can you not fall in love with that service? I'd say promote her!

Been round and about with hotels and I take my work with me as well as family. This hotel has basics,but top notch basics. Spacious rooms, mattresses, phones, cabinets and great view! Again, nothing luxurious but top notch essentials.

Customer Service was great. So what really happened?

As a writer, having internet connection is top priority. I have data of course but still, I'd place confidence in my hotel that offers good WiFi connection. As a result, I needed to switch rooms to find a better signal.

Next, I asked for housekeeping to help me transfer my stuff. HOWEVER, the housekeeping they sent instructed us to just transfer the luggage ourselves since the room is just a room away from where I am currently staying. SAD TO SAY, ALL SHE CARED ABOUT WAS TO CLAIM AND ENDORSE THE KEY CARDS like we were culprits squatting in the hotel. We paid upon check-in, mind you.

I have my mother (senior), my nieces (3 and 6 years old) with me so imagine the luggage with me. I had to call again front desk to send housekeeping to help us transfer.

She had an incident with the same person too. Mama is used to waste segregation so she gave the ate girl a heads up that what's inside the plastic bag is a stale "nilusak". Lo and behold, she told my Mama to just bring the plastic bag with us in our room. Naloka ako.

Travelbee peeps, train her please...

Thanks!