Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.com$24
Trip.com$25
Orbitz.com$24
CheapTickets$24
Travelocity$24
Tripadvisor$24
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed September 28, 2017

Just because we are the same locals in the province, your staff treated us really bad. We informed the staff that we would be late for check out because transportation was a challenge. They just replied ok. Upon our arrival, they charged overtime. I'm like what??? I just asked a favor, can't u not forgive just 20 mins? I haggled to have another room for 950 for my friend and they denied it. There was also another guy who had a bad experience as well. The manager didn't face or talk to us and the staff are so rude. Super rude. They need more training on Customer Service. I transferred to Pantawan GH just across Lite Port since its just a few steps away. That was so much better and new.

Room tip: Rooms are so-so.
Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed August 7, 2017

This hotel is in good location, close to Gmall. The staff were accommodating. This hotel has a generator to keep our ever important ac on, so whenever there is a blackout which we encountered in Bohol, we hardly felt it. Yeyy!!. They have their own restaurant right next door so that's an added convenience. I tried their durian coffee , yumm..The hotel price was reasonable for me.

Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed July 9, 2017

The place is not quite as clean and well-maintained as before, but still good value if all you want is a simple clean place to crash for a night or two, it's fine. Difficult to beat the price. Location is good. Adjacent restaurant is clean, bright and friendly. Wifi only in the lobby area or the restaurant.

Date of stay: June 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed January 20, 2017 via mobile

We stayed here for one night. The place was very clean, with a reasonable eatery nextdoor. It's very close to the pier,which is convenient if you want to catch the ferry next morning. Staff was friendly and helpful.

Date of stay: January 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 10, 2017 via mobile

I stayed just the one night, I'd anticipated staying longer but moved on.

It's well located, close to the airport, seaport and malls.

Hard to pinpoint why, but it just doesn't work well as holiday accommodation. The staff were friendly enough but spoke relatively poor English that didn't extend well beyond their check-in script, and they couldn't help with basic information.

The room had no window. Sigh. The bed had an itchy blanket rather than clean sheet.

Air con was good, bathroom was good (hot water ).

I moved up the road first thing the next morning to Nisa Travellers, which has much better private rooms (slightly more expensive) and amazing staff.

Date of stay: January 2017