Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.com
StayForLong
Orbitz.com
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed October 22, 2020

I have stayed here before in 2016 for a night. I didn't write a review coz it was more for sleeping.

However, I'm on my 10th day of quarantine (I went to Cebu for a day and Bohol requires a 14-day quarantine whenever you come back. I have no comment in that asinine protocol), and I have 4 more to go.

Although we are confined in the room, I have been sleeping well. The bed's comfortable, staff doesn't make you feel at ease and cater to your requests as much as they're allowed, and the food is great and affordable.

I guess one of the best things, truly, is the hospitality of the staff. Their reception staff are always courteous and accommodating, which is such a needed vibe when you're stuck without human interaction for 2 weeks.

The only downside is the WiFi connection. It's on and off, and you can't use it in bed, coz the bathroom wall (I think) interferes with the connectivity.

Date of stay: October 2020
Reviewed July 16, 2019 via mobile

Decent prices! Amenities Safety boxes,kettle with coffee,bathrobe hair dryer Tv decent size refrigerator,the room was clean 24hrs security guard and the breakfast was yummy we was satisfied definitely we will be back again next year hopefully.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank evelyncJ5731UX
Reviewed January 18, 2019 via mobile

Im currently in room 209! This place is very very satisfactory! The staff warm friendly and extremely plight! The room experience is amazing cozy and the beds and pillows very Comfortable! For the price you could not go wrong tbh. The food is not amazing but ok. Just ok all in all would I stay here again. 100%. Thankyou guys keep up the good work. Ronald Manchester........

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed July 23, 2018

Rooms are not that big...it is an old hotel...water in the shower are so strong...wifi connections are slow...they serve a plated breakfast...the one who ironed my clothes are not well trained...They have free airport transfer...staffs are very accomodating.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed May 22, 2018 via mobile

The amenities closely resembles a cozy townhouse. Makes you feel that the whole stay has a homy feeling in it. The inside architecture were minimalistic, space-wise, and well-lightened. Kudos to the management.

Date of stay: May 2018