Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Vio.com
Etrip
Trip.com
eDreams
Priceline
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed March 25, 2021

We Stayed here During the Covid lockdown in march 2020. a lucky find it was comfy and clean, and the Management and staff were so helpful and kind considering the restraints we were all under. They really couldn't do enough for us. I would love to revisit.

Room tip: down stairs rooms are darker and quieter. Upstairs feels airy and cooler downstairs showers are preferable.
Date of stay: April 2020
Reviewed February 8, 2020

We only stayed at the lodge for one night but I would have loved to have stayed here for longer. The lodge and grounds are so quaint and quirky and the staff are so lovely and welcoming - Gloria even brought us flowers for our room when we arrived (she called herself a romantic)!

PROS
-Location: 10 min walk from the ferry port, supermarkets and tricycles nearby, felt safe and secure
-Grounds: the accommodation is a large mansion with a shaded garden area and lots of seating areas to relax in apart from your room, and meet others
-Good WIFI
-Shared bathroom: Cleaned throughout the day, showers with good pressure and warm water, towels provided
-Our twin room: clean, comfortable, enough space, AC, affordable price
-Staff: Helpful and friendly staff, possible to organise tours via the lodge
-Food: Yummy Breakfast with vegan options available all day for 100ish pesos. In the evenings there is a BBQ and karaoke available if requested (but the lodge is quiet from 11pm)

CONS
-None: definitely stay here!!

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed April 21, 2019

Gloria, her husband and all the staff made my stay memorable. The hostel is made from one of the oldest house in Tagbilaran and is conveniently located just close to a ferry terminal and around everything you need for the perfect stay. While sitting in the lobby/reception I felt the history.

The rooms are cleaned every day plus bedding. Beds comfy with mosquito nets, fans and lockers (bring your own locker) available. Toilets/bathrooms also cleaned regularly. One coffee a day and jug of filtrated water available too. Different breakfast can be ordered or smoothie. AND strong WIFI!!!

The social life was thriving on the veranda every evening. There you can meet fellow travellers and share your experience or plan and team up for a next trip.

The staff and the owner Gloria are friendly, helpful and all the time smiling and nothing was problem. They make home for you. I would like to thank them for a nice touch and surprise they prepared for me. During the stay I had birthday and they prepared for me birthday cake which I could share with them and other fellow travellers. Once again thank you very much.

Come there and listen how the hostel started its mission 17 months ago.

Date of stay: April 2019
Reviewed November 29, 2018

The owner is very friendly and helpful, she gives good recommendations on things to do and where to eat, and even made me tea when i was feeling sick (I had a cold). The hostel itself is very cool looking and some interesting history. I would highly recommend this place .

Date of stay: November 2018
1  Thank Ashley S
Reviewed August 10, 2018

An historic old house that is now a hostel. Owners are very welcoming, friendly and helpful. It was so nice to stay in a place that had a bit of character to it and I'd be happy to stay there again if I go back.

Date of stay: July 2018