Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Review Highlights
Best scooter rental in Bohol for sure

Best scooter rental in Bohol, we stayed at Ocean suite hotel and rented a Honda click 150cc for 3... read more

Reviewed yesterday
L4037IWjohnc
via mobile
Amazing Service

I rented a Honda XR 150. In the first day when myself and my brother was exploring Panglao, I kind... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Motour_life

All reviews honda xr rental experience motorcycle rental full tank of gas hotel concierge fast response bikes delivered visit bohol chocolate hills click helmets transaction company denmark submitted philippines
Selected filters
Reviewed April 13, 2019

new bikes with maintenance and very helpful in getting information about dumaguete and surroundings they got my vote

Date of experience: February 2019
Per D, Owner at Island Rentals, responded to this reviewResponded April 14, 2019

Hi Guenther,

Thank you for a very nice review.

And yes, you are right. We also operate in Dumaguete with both automatic scooters and trail bikes.

Reviewed March 27, 2019

My wife and I visited Bohol for four days and went back and forth if we wanted to rent a motorbike. We ultimately decided yes and went with Island Rentals. They were extremely responsive and delivered a bike to our hotel within an hour of contacting them, answering our many questions along the way.

On our second day, we ended up getting a flat tire in Panglao. We pulled over on the side of the road, contacted Per, and had a replacement bike in less than 30 minutes no questions asked. As our luck would have it, later in the day, we hit another small piece of metal/glass on the road and had another tire leak on our replacement bike. We were able to make it back to Island Rentals where they again swapped us for a new bike.

Overall, we had an extremely unlucky experience with two flats, but it was no fault of the owners and they were extremely helpful and understanding. Would rent with them again.

Date of experience: March 2019
Per D, Owner at Island Rentals, responded to this reviewResponded March 29, 2019

Hi Cory,

Yes, that was a day ....lol -

We try to keep our bikes in top condition, but punctures are unpredictable and especially the second one you had with the glass hit a totally new tire on a brand new bike. Hard to avoid flat tires totally, but of course we were there to help you.

I am happy you took the incidents with good spirit and glad that we got you on wheels as fast as possible.

Hope you had a nice time on the bike.

Thank you so much for the 5 star review!

Looking forward to seeing you back in Bohol

Reviewed March 18, 2019 via mobile

The best of the best! I wish prosperity to this business. Great company for renting a motorcycle. Best!

Date of experience: February 2019
Per D, Owner at Island Rentals, responded to this reviewResponded March 19, 2019

Hi Grig,

Thank you for your nice wishes and comments.

We appreciate it!

Reviewed March 16, 2019

We rented a motorbike from Island Rentals for 4 days. We needed to pick-up and drop-off in different locations which is why we went with this company. Per was awesome at communicating quickly and being flexible with us as our plans changed. The cool thing is that he will wait for you at the airport when you arrive, which saves a taxi drive into town to rent a bike. We got a Honda Click which was in decent shape. The con is that you cannot choose your bike other than requesting a certain model or engine size. We had no troubles with the bike and Per was waiting for us at the seaport when we were ready to drop off. Ultimately, this isn't your cheapest option of bikes on Bohol, but the service and peace of mind make up for it, especially if you want to pick up and drop off in two different places.

Date of experience: March 2019
Per D, Owner at Island Rentals, responded to this reviewResponded March 16, 2019

Hi Jordie,

Tx so much for your constructive 5 star review.

You are right - we do not fight to be the cheapest rental company in town. There are plenty of cheap scooters out there, but as you mention - mostly the lack of service and the poor quality goes hand in hand with the lower prices. You get what you pay for ....:-)

We have chosen to value quality bikes, high service, flexibility and the safety of our clients. And we found out that there certainly is a market for that policy - as you mention, it is worth a few pesos to have peace in mind.

Hope to see you guys back again. It was a pleasure serving you ..:-)

Reviewed March 15, 2019

Having just returned home from a week in Bohol, I would like to add my name to the list of very happy customers of Island rentals. Per is a great guy to deal with, and takes a casual, but professional approach to his business. From my first contact by email Per would respond by return to all my questions, and queries, nothing was to much trouble. As arranged he delivered my bike complete with a high quality helmet to my hotel, at precisely the arranged time. The bike was a low km's Honda XR 150 and was in excellent condition, all lights, brakes, ect in full working order, it even had a full tank of fuel!! Per assured me that in the unlikely event that there was a problem with the bike, he would come and fix it wherever I might be on the Island. Needless to say the bike never missed a beat, and after a great week touring the Island, the bike was collected from my hotel on Paglao. Thank you once again Per for a hassle free motorcycle rental experience.
I can without reservations, highly recommend Per, and Island Rentals to others looking for motorcycle hire on Bohol.

Date of experience: March 2019
Per D, Owner at Island Rentals, responded to this reviewResponded March 15, 2019

Wow, Rod!

Tx for taking you time to give us such a wonderful review!

All of what you mention regarding our service is however just what we think should come natural when running a tourist service business.

Holliday time is precious time - and netiher we or our renters want anything with our bikes to cause trouble during the vacation in Bohol. We try our best to keep a high standard.

And we try to make our rentals as smooth and pleasant as possible.

I am so happy, that you enjoyed your stay in Bohol. Remember that the island has so much more to offer, so I deeply hope to see you back again.

Take care!