Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Review Highlights
Stress free. Recommended.

Good range of bikes. Met me at the ferry port to drop it off. Makes exploring the island a real... read more

Reviewed 24 February 2020
Richard J
via mobile
bohol tour

Together with my partner we rented 2 scooters from Island Rentals. I arranged all rent-related... read more

Reviewed 18 February 2020
tomgos
Hinckley, United Kingdom
via mobile

See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 March 2019 via mobile

The owner was kind, and a fantastic man . If you are looking for a motorcycle this is the place!
Excellent!!!

Date of experience: March 2019
Per D, Owner at Island Rentals, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2019

A humble tx for the nice words - and thumbs up for the 5 stars!

Hope to see you back in Bohol

Reviewed 5 February 2019 via mobile

Per is a very nice danish guy lending all sorts of motorised bikes near the pier. He can also speak english and german. We used one of his Honda xr 150 to go around the island. The bikes are in a very good condition and we didn‘t have any problems.
If we ever go back to Bohol we will definitely get our bike there.

Date of experience: February 2019
Per D, Owner at Island Rentals, responded to this reviewResponded 6 February 2019

Hi Guys,

Tx so much for the 5 stars - we love it ...:-)

Hope to see you back in Bohol.

PS: I also speak Danish, Swedish, Norwegian and a bit French ...:-)

Reviewed 30 January 2019 via mobile

So far the best ever experience renting a motorbike in whole Asia.
Top class!
Motorbike was brought to me to one place in southern Panglao and picked up 5 days later in Tagbilaran. I was allowed to do the island hoping with this bike, so me and my wife went to Camiguin for few days. Big thanks to Per the owner! Your bike took us to places.

Date of experience: January 2019
Boholmotor, Owner at Island Rentals, responded to this reviewResponded 1 February 2019

Hi Janar,

It was a pleasure having you - and to chat with you.

Tx for your 5 star review. Highly appreciated!

Understand that you have a nice trip to neigbour island Cameguiin - and yes, we do offer our customers, that they can take our bikes between the provinces

I really hope to see you back in Bohol.

Reviewed 20 January 2019

Outstanding service! Scooter Honda Click 150 was delivered, handed over and returned at the airport by Per ( Owner of the shop) as agreed before. Scooter was in a perfect condition and I used it for 4 days without any problem. Per is a reliable, friendly and trustworthy person from Denmark; all in al : Best of the Best!

Date of experience: January 2019
Boholmotor, Owner at Island Rentals, responded to this reviewResponded 23 January 2019

Hi Egon,

Your 5 star review made us very very happy at Island Rentals. Glad that you enjoyed the service and the bike.

Tx also for the nice chat we had about life in general ....:-)

I really hope to see you again in Bohol.

Reviewed 4 January 2019 via mobile

Per was great,
Really went out of his way to accommodate our changing travel plans! Bike was in excellent condition! Will definitely use them again for the next trip!
Thanks
Tom

Date of experience: January 2019
Boholmotor, Owner at Island Rentals, responded to this reviewResponded 12 January 2019

Hi Tom,

Glad to be able to serve you. And tx for the 5 star review!!

You had great pleasure with the bike - especially the days when you stayed in a remote resort.

I am sure you and your GF will soon be back in Bohol. We have a lot to offer which you won´t find in your place Subic