Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Review Highlights
Best Bohol motorbike rentals

Great place to rent motorbikes, good selection of bikes, very customer friendly and flexible. I... read more

Reviewed December 25, 2023
Mbikesandmusic
Calgary, Canada
Good value scooter rental

Bike was in perfect condition. Staff was friendly and prompt. Free delivery and pick up. There are... read more

Reviewed August 3, 2023
blake443
via mobile

All reviews honda xr rental experience motorcycle rental full tank of gas hotel concierge in perfect condition fast response bikes delivered excellent bikes perfect service quality bikes within an hour visit bohol chocolate hills click helmets transaction
Selected filters
Reviewed October 12, 2018

First time to visit Bohol, and I was told that the best way to tour the island was by scooter/motorcycle. Fascinated by the idea, I asked my cousin to rent a couple of scooters. She chose to rent from Island Rentals, and it was probably the best choice ever! Per, the owner, is such a cool guy. He made sure that we were comfortable with the scooters we rented before riding out to our hotel. He kept in contact via text to make sure everything was going okay, and responded to our concerns whenever we had any. Per totally made the whole rental process a breeze. I recommend Island Rentals!

Date of experience: September 2018
1  Thank Roy C
Per D, Owner at Island Rentals, responded to this reviewResponded October 13, 2018

Hello Roy,

Im totally humble after reading your nice review. We just try to do our job the best we can at Island Rentals. Always nice to hear that it is appreciated. Thanks for the recommendation. We hope to see you back in Bohol.

Reviewed July 31, 2018

Rented from Island rentals last year - i got a nice Yamaha bike, was good in the mountains also! - The bikes were in excellent condition..

Will rent from this place again no problem

Date of experience: October 2017
Per D, Owner at Island Rentals, responded to this reviewResponded August 1, 2018

Hi Kim,

So nice to hear that you had a nice experience with our bike.

You told me about your cool off road trips around Bohol. And you are right. Our trail bikes are just right for that purpose.

Hope to see you back soon.

Reviewed July 3, 2018 via mobile

Per, the owner is a nice guy that respond immediately if you have a question. Well maintained bikes too.

Roger from Sweden

Date of experience: June 2018

Hi Roger,

Tx so much for your nice review.

Great to hear that you liked our bikes.

Come back soon

Reviewed June 14, 2018

Very responsible through emails and on-time at the airport. Easy and convenient pick-up and drop-off. We did over 600km with the motorbike (Honda click 150cc) without any incident or glitch whatsoever. Highly recommended.

Date of experience: June 2018

Hi Samuel,

Thank you for your nice review. Seems that you had a super stay in Bohol - with a reliable Click. With 600 km on the meter you have surely seen a lot. But Bohol has much more to offer, so I hope to see you back again for another great motorbike ride.

Reviewed March 28, 2018

Per was very prompt, thorough and friendly. He delivered the bike within an hour or so. I couldn't believe I was able to find a big bike on Panglao / Bohol! I went for the Ninja 650 (I ride bikes back home) and was so glad I did. It's definitely worth the expense! I originally rented for 3 days but extended for a week as I didn't want to give her back :)

I took the bike all over Bohol, the best bits were the winding roads up to the Chocholate mountains and a solo roadtrip along the coast to Anda. Fantastic roads, fantastic conditions, fantastic bike. It was the only fast machine on the island that I saw.

Per was also flexible on drop-off and met me at the pier, which made it very easy for me to continue on to Siquijor.

I had one minor issue during the rental and Per couldn't do enough to get to me and get me back on the road. Rent with confidence, and enjoy!

Date of experience: March 2018
Per D, Owner at Island Rentals, responded to this reviewResponded March 30, 2018

Hi Jack,

Thank you so much for your positive review.

So great to hear about you experiences in Bohol

And thank you for taking so good care of my "personal" baby.

You are right - not that many big bikes are seen in Bohol. And we are the only company which has big bikes for rent.

Only for experienced drivers though - like you. It was obvious that you have done a lot of big bike driving before.

The Ninja 650 is missing you ...:-)

Hope to have you back in Bohol one day. Take care ...:-)