Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Review Highlights
Stress free. Recommended.

Good range of bikes. Met me at the ferry port to drop it off. Makes exploring the island a real... read more

Reviewed 24 February 2020
Richard J
via mobile
bohol tour

Together with my partner we rented 2 scooters from Island Rentals. I arranged all rent-related... read more

Reviewed 18 February 2020
tomgos
Hinckley, United Kingdom
via mobile

All reviews ferry port rental company superb service peace of mind rent a bike in great condition replacement bike visit bohol honda bikes motorcycle click delivered helmets tank riders hassle
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

I discovered this bike rental company on trip advisor and it did not disappoint. We were able to arrange the bike in advance and pick it up late at night when we arrived. Per was very easy going and we were able to contact him via email to extend our rental with no problems at all. We ended up renting a Honda XR 150 for 5 days and Per even arranged the bike to be picked up from our hotel upon check out. It is 100% worth paying the little extra money to get a bigger, safer bike from a trustworthy rental company. We were even given the registration papers, a first in all our travels in Asian countries. Do yourself a favour and book with Island Rentals. I know I will be using them again next time we are in Bohol. Thank you Per

Date of experience: January 2018
Per D, Owner at Island Rentals, responded to this reviewResponded 24 February 2018

Hi Lilian,

Tx for your exceptional warm review. I really appreciate it.

You enjoyed our 24/7 service - we operate around the clock and all over the island.

As you indicate, we are not the cheapest place to rent a bike in Bohol. There are surely companies who offer lower rates. But ....

And yes - we do handle out copy of the registration papers for our rental bikes to our clients - which allows you to bring the bike on a nice island hopping - for instance on a road trip to Cebu, Negros or Panay/Boracay.

Looking forward to have you back in Bohol

Reviewed 11 June 2017 via mobile

Very nice service. We requested online a scooter and got directly response. They brought the scooter to our hotel. They gave a short introduction and advices, thats all. no more needed.
After rental time we leave the scooter and key at hotel concierge. Very trustful handling. This scooter and motorbike rental is highly recommended.
thx for easy going.

Date of experience: June 2017
Per D, Owner at Island Rentals, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2017

Hi,

Thank you so much for your nice review. It was a pleasure having you here in Bohol, and it seems that you enjoyed the stay. Hotel delivery and pick up is a natural part of our service - glad you appreciated that part also. Hope to see you again.

Reviewed 20 April 2017 via mobile

Per met me at the ferry dock and gave me info & advice about Bohol. The bike was gased up and in perfect condition. Highest recommendation.

Date of experience: April 2017

Hi,
Tx for the recommendation and the nice words. We hope to see you again in beautyful Bohol.

Reviewed 2 April 2017 via mobile

Bikes in great shape! Owner was really friendly and i even got picked up at the ferry port. Helped me catch my flight to manila 200% recommended.

Date of experience: April 2017
Per D, Ejer at Island Rentals, responded to this reviewResponded 9 November 2017

Hi Fio,
Your nice review made us very happy. A pleasure to hear that you liked the service. Always welcome back in Bohol

Reviewed 20 March 2017

Surprisingly fast response to the submitted inquiry. Very flexible conditions, easy to arrange pickup and drop off points, it saves a lot of time. Well prepared to the ride bike.
Per's rental service is definitely worth to recommend.

Date of experience: March 2017

Hi Adam,

Thank you for this positive review about my motorcycles. Hopefully we will see you again in Bohol.