Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Review Highlights
Stress free. Recommended.

Good range of bikes. Met me at the ferry port to drop it off. Makes exploring the island a real... read more

Reviewed 24 February 2020
Richard J
via mobile
bohol tour

Together with my partner we rented 2 scooters from Island Rentals. I arranged all rent-related... read more

Reviewed 18 February 2020
tomgos
Hinckley, United Kingdom
via mobile

See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 June 2017 via mobile

Very nice service. We requested online a scooter and got directly response. They brought the scooter to our hotel. They gave a short introduction and advices, thats all. no more needed.
After rental time we leave the scooter and key at hotel concierge. Very trustful handling. This scooter and motorbike rental is highly recommended.
thx for easy going.

Date of experience: June 2017
Per D, Owner at Island Rentals, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2017

Hi,

Thank you so much for your nice review. It was a pleasure having you here in Bohol, and it seems that you enjoyed the stay. Hotel delivery and pick up is a natural part of our service - glad you appreciated that part also. Hope to see you again.

Reviewed 20 April 2017 via mobile

Per met me at the ferry dock and gave me info & advice about Bohol. The bike was gased up and in perfect condition. Highest recommendation.

Date of experience: April 2017

Hi,
Tx for the recommendation and the nice words. We hope to see you again in beautyful Bohol.

Reviewed 2 April 2017 via mobile

Bikes in great shape! Owner was really friendly and i even got picked up at the ferry port. Helped me catch my flight to manila 200% recommended.

Date of experience: April 2017
Per D, Ejer at Island Rentals, responded to this reviewResponded 9 November 2017

Hi Fio,
Your nice review made us very happy. A pleasure to hear that you liked the service. Always welcome back in Bohol

Reviewed 20 March 2017

Surprisingly fast response to the submitted inquiry. Very flexible conditions, easy to arrange pickup and drop off points, it saves a lot of time. Well prepared to the ride bike.
Per's rental service is definitely worth to recommend.

Date of experience: March 2017

Hi Adam,

Thank you for this positive review about my motorcycles. Hopefully we will see you again in Bohol.

Reviewed 20 March 2017

I was looking for a motorcycle to rent, and I wasn't looking for a scooter. So, I was super happy when I came across their website. Coordination for the bikes went smoothly, and even the suggested itinerary was exactly what I wanted. Clyde the Tour Guide #RideWithClyde was the perfect lead bike. A safe and responsible rider. Very helpful too! I will be backfire sure! and coming back to this shop for my motorcycle rental.

Date of experience: March 2017
Per D, Chef  at Island Rentals, responded to this reviewResponded 9 November 2017

Hi Mate,

Your review encourage us to keep up the good word. Greethings from Clyde, who also enjoyed your company a lot. Always welcome back.