Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Review Highlights
Stress free. Recommended.

Good range of bikes. Met me at the ferry port to drop it off. Makes exploring the island a real... read more

Reviewed 24 February 2020
Richard J
via mobile
bohol tour

Together with my partner we rented 2 scooters from Island Rentals. I arranged all rent-related... read more

Reviewed 18 February 2020
tomgos
Hinckley, United Kingdom
via mobile

All reviews ferry port rental company superb service peace of mind rent a bike in great condition replacement bike visit bohol honda bikes motorcycle click delivered helmets tank riders hassle
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 March 2017

Surprisingly fast response to the submitted inquiry. Very flexible conditions, easy to arrange pickup and drop off points, it saves a lot of time. Well prepared to the ride bike.
Per's rental service is definitely worth to recommend.

Date of experience: March 2017
Per D, Ejer at Island Rentals, responded to this reviewResponded 9 November 2017

Hi Adam,

Thank you for this positive review about my motorcycles. Hopefully we will see you again in Bohol.

Reviewed 20 March 2017

I was looking for a motorcycle to rent, and I wasn't looking for a scooter. So, I was super happy when I came across their website. Coordination for the bikes went smoothly, and even the suggested itinerary was exactly what I wanted. Clyde the Tour Guide #RideWithClyde was the perfect lead bike. A safe and responsible rider. Very helpful too! I will be backfire sure! and coming back to this shop for my motorcycle rental.

Date of experience: March 2017
Per D, Chef  at Island Rentals, responded to this reviewResponded 9 November 2017

Hi Mate,

Your review encourage us to keep up the good word. Greethings from Clyde, who also enjoyed your company a lot. Always welcome back.

Reviewed 14 March 2017

I found Island Rental on the internet, and I must say that I was not disappointed. They picked me up at the pier. I rented 2 different bikes, off-road and scooter, and got really good advise in regards to where to go, what to do. I highly recommend Island Rental.

Date of experience: June 2016

Hi Frank,
Visitors from Denmark always welcome. We have Scandinavians in our management ..:-) Seems that you had a nice time in Bohol with even two different bikes. Cool.

See you again soon.

Reviewed 5 March 2017

Nice & new motorbikes and great service! What else you need, right?)) We arranged everything and I can recommend Per's rentstore as a responsible company

Date of experience: February 2017
1  Thank Chefpanglao
Per D, Owner at Island Rentals, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2018

Tx for your trust in Island Rentals. And tx so much for the nice review!

Seems that you had a perfect stay in Bohol.

Always welcome back.

Ciao,

Reviewed 5 March 2017 via mobile

The bikes there seems pretty New, I choose the small scooter, cause it was comfortable and easy to ride..

The owner Per is a nice guy who likes a small chat, he told me all about the traffic rules in the Philippines.. like beware of busses and jeepneys and also animals on the road..

Overall very satisfied, good and fast bike, would come back!

Date of experience: January 2017

Hi Kim,

You are right - there are a few precautions that you need to take when driving in the Phils. But I am sure you agree, that the traffic in Bohol isn´t heavy at all.

Looking forward to the next visit from you and your beautiful wife.