Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed December 3, 2019

Staffs are accommodating , we requested transfer from 3F to 2F . It's just that they should have policy on drunk guest, it really disturb others .
Also , transport like tricycle drivers is not yet familiar with the new address.
Lastly , no elevators going to third floor.

Room tip: Check views and windows .
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed November 24, 2019 via mobile

Aliria Bed & Breakfast rejected my Agoda reservation when I was already at their hotel. They told me it was already fully booked! After I told them that Agoda won't refund me in cash and after I made a scene at the lobby, the hotel finally refunded my payment. But the refund was not enough to cover for the hassle that they caused me! It was night time and the location of the hotel is far from the main road. Since the vehicle that took me to Aliria left already, I have to literally walk alone in a very dark rough road. It was really a frightening experience for me!

Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed November 13, 2019

The location is good. Quiet place to take some rest for the next trip. Price is reasonable. Staff were nice and friendly. She recommend a good restaurant when we asked her and very close by too. We had a nice stay in this place.

Reviewed October 22, 2019

Area and vicinity is good, Very accommodating staff, we change our room from 2nd to 3rd floor due to renovation on process. Room is great, clean but, but smell awful came from toilet. Free Breakfast ' iloveit '.

Room tip: Rooms from 3rd floor is Good
Date of stay: October 2019
Reviewed September 18, 2019

Among the 3 accommodation we had, Aliria Bed and Breakfast was our favorite place to stay in. The staffs were accommodating and always smile to their guests (this means a lot especially for us who are from Metro Manila). The room we stayed in-room 104, was clean, spacious, air-conditioned, and has this homey atmosphere. The only thing it lacked was the TV reception (we totally understand since the room we stayed in was new) but at least they had strong wifi. The comfort room was really clean and had a very nice choice of painting. Heater and bidet are also available! The breakfast was nice, very Filipino and the breakfast area in very cute.

The location is near the Island City Mall, ATMs, pharmacy, convenience store, laundry services, and carinderias (eateries). We rented a motorcycle which costs 350pesos/day.

Date of stay: September 2019