Lowest prices for your stay
Priceline
Free cancellation until 02/04/22
Booking.com$28
eDreams$28
StayForLong
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed January 20, 2019 via mobile

Firstly, we were put in a room at the front of the hotel which was so noisy from road traffic.This did not help our bent, who is a light sleeper at the best of times.Breakfast was touted as free, and was a buffet style.The staff there made you feel like they didn’t really want to serve you anything and were slow to restock anything on the table.Then when I asked for a second coffee, which was served in a small cup, was brewed coffee that wasn’t that nice anyway, I was told I would have to pay.Talk about tight.!!
Then, back in the room, the bedside cabinet had a loose piece of glass on the top of it, not fixed on in any way.Our baby pulled this off and it nearly landed on him, then shattered, talk about dangerous.This could have fallen onto any guests leg or foot.Total negligence about the safety of guests.Upon leaving, the manager called the owner, and they had the audacity to try and charge me for the glass.I told them they were lucky I wasn’t suing them for having a dangerous room.Terroble place, I would not stay there again, and would not recommend to anyone.There are better places in Tagbilaran city.

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Wanderer623896
Reviewed December 2, 2018

Obviously, when you pay cheap you'll get what you paid for. Don't expect too much! for about 25 euros you'll get a decent room.

The food is good with reasonable price, If you'll book a higher sort of room for sure you'll get more but for a budget type trip this is would do.

Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
6  Thank lexieanimetravel
Reviewed November 20, 2018 via mobile

It was our last day in Bohol and we wanted to meet my boyfriend's aunt so we came waited for a bit and had brunch at this comfy cozy homey place. The place is so modern and the staffs are so friendly and war especially their front desk she was so accommodating and helpful. I love the food its so flavorful esp the homemade bul-anon longanisa its the best ♥♥♥.

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 6, 2018

The hotel looks great, especially at night. It is slightly off the beaten path, but it has everything that an upscale hotel has to offer. The breakfast is also a great value and is a mini buffet style. I woukd definitely stay here again!

Room tip: Definitely add the breakfast option!
Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 8, 2018

I stayed here for 4 nights recently and had a very pleasant stay. The room was spacious with a large bed and cold air conditioner. The bathroom is modern with in-room water heater for the shower (fairly typical in Phils). The staff are very helpful, and the restaurant had great food at very reasonable prices. The room was in good shape, the building does not look old. I would stay here again if I get the chance!

Date of stay: August 2018