Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
US$56
View deal
Free cancellation until 15/05/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
FindHotel
US$56
US$47
View deal
SAVE US$9
Priceline
eDreamsUS$56
Trip.com
All reviews stocked with beer every morning stairs elevator kitchen bay diving
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 November 2019

I spent 5 nights here, while diving with Action Divers. The property (like a lot of others in this area) is situated on a steep hill side, hence some rooms have great views of the bay. However this also means there are lots of stairs to climb to get to the hotel and most rooms (while there is an elevator it only serves the lower 2 floors). I stayed in an executive sea view room, which was on the top 2 floors of the hotel, so the views were awesome. Big room, big covered balcony. Room itself was clean, decor modern'ish, furnishings are adequate (within expectations of a 3-star hotel). The bathroom is good sized, but could use more lighting. There was a kitchen, but I did not use it. The minibar is well stocked with beer/water/snacks, and reasonably priced (same price as buying them in town); so this was great because you did not have to lug all this stuff up stairs.
There are 2 pools, both similar sized, and were nice to cool off during the day. The lounging areas have comfortable chairs. Staff overall were friendly and helpful.

I had breakfast every morning at their restaurant. The food was mediocre, nothing special. Prices are in-line with restaurants in the area.

Date of stay: November 2019
Reviewed 25 September 2018 via mobile

This was our second stay at the Manarra and once again cannot fault the resort. Special thanks to Mahlu at reception who was fantastic in communication with our booking, the staff and owner Gavin. See you all in 2019.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank Narelle1963
Reviewed 8 July 2018 via mobile

i enjoyed every minute of our stay in this resort.. staffs are very accommodating and polite.. especially the girl from the restaurant PM shift.. we forgot her name because during our stay we call her ‘baby girl’

spacious room, comfy beds and the swimming pool are some of the things that i liked.. what i dislike is the very long and tiring stairs all the way to your room..

but overall i would rate this resort as Very Good!

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank kixguevarra
Reviewed 13 June 2018

We travelled to Sabang by public ferry and were greeted by very friendly willing staff. We had never been there so we had no idea what to expect. From the beginning we were treated like Royalty and the staff were excellent. The resort is on a hill so the stairs are challenging but an excellent exercise for us. We were greeted very professionally and made to feel very welcome. Our room had a balcony with an excellent view of the water and surrrounds. I could not fault the food, the service and certainly the cleanliness of the room. We cannot wait to go back and I would highly recommend the Manarra resort to friends.

Room tip: We thoroughly enjoyed having the balcony.
Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank John J
Reviewed 12 June 2018 via mobile

Had 3 nights at the Manarra just last month. I’m always impressed with this place. Comfortable in every way. They just have a way of making me feel at ease from the moment I arrive. The food was great as usual and the fine staff just continues to impress! A beautiful view is the icing on the cake. I overheard them talking about their upcoming expansion and it sure sounds like it gonna make the place even nicer, complete with a couple of elevators! Thanks Manarra, for always making me feel relaxed, refreshed and right at home!

Date of stay: May 2018