“Catered for our group of divers and those just snorkelling.”
Review of South Sea Divers

South Sea Divers
Ranked #1 of 8 things to do in Sabang
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Since 1983 our relaxed and friendly dive shop has been conveniently located right on Sabang Beach in Puerto Galera, Philippines. Within a 10 minute boat ride you can enjoy a wide range of scuba diving experiences; from exploring wrecks and leisurely drift dives in shallow bays, to challenging depth and exciting current dives.We dive only in small Groups and are happy to cater for individual needs and wishes.
Reviewed September 17, 2016 via mobile

We travelled with a group of 13, half of which were divers, some beginners and others very experienced, and the rest of us just wanting to do some snorkelling. We enjoyed the first trip so much we ended up doing three trips. Staff were super friendly and we really enjoyed the hospitality shown to our group.

South Sea Diver... S, Manager at South Sea Divers, responded to this reviewResponded September 19, 2016

Thank you Mike and your lovely group of ladies, I enjoyed taking the girls out for there discover scuba dive. I hope they all get certified soon. If your every back in Puerto Galera be sure to stop in to say Hi. Ps. Take care of your Harley.....she's beautiful. :) sky

Reviewed August 1, 2016

I did a few dives with them (one of the dives was my 100th ;); I got a dive T-Shirt ;)). They took me to very nice places and take a lot of care for me. The guys are very helpful and I had a great time with them. Always stayed a few minutes longer to hang out with them, talking, making jokes. I felt very good and secure and can highly recommend those Dive Center!!!! Such a nice memory taking home with me to Austria. Thank you!!

South Sea Diver... S, Front Desk officer at South Sea Divers, responded to this reviewResponded August 3, 2016

Hi Miss Carina,

Thank you so much for the very nice review. Hope you really enjoyed your days/dives with us.

Reviewed July 26, 2016

I hadn't dive for many years but Paul was very helpful and made me feel comfortable with the diving again and helped me to refrech my diving knowledge. I did 2 dives with Paul and the 3:rd I joined the group. The dive master had an extra eye on me when diving with the group since he knew I was a beginner, which I appreciated. I felt very comfortable and safe diving with them, and they really knew the diving places by heart. If I ever come back, I will dive with them again. The equipment was good and diving places amazing :)"

South Sea Diver... S, Front Desk Officer at South Sea Divers, responded to this reviewResponded July 28, 2016

Thank you for your very nice review.
Hope you really enjoyed your time with us.
Wish to see you again.

Reviewed June 25, 2016

There are plenty of dive centers in Sabang and you should always be able to find something to dive. Nearly at the end of the beachfront next to the Tamarind restaurant you will find South Sea Divers, the second oldest dive center in town. The place is run by Sky, a local legend and fun to be around American.

Equipment is in good shape, dive locations are usually brilliant and quite often offer a current to do some very nice thrift diving.

So: Great location for diving, great dive shop.

South Sea Diver... S, Front Desk officer at South Sea Divers, responded to this reviewResponded July 28, 2016

Thank you for the very nice review.
Hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed June 9, 2016 via mobile

Super nice people, helped with airport pickup and transfer to the island. Helped me work out a place to stay and kept me online and fed at the Frog Fish cafe.
Very knowledgeable and friendly and would highly recommend them.

South Sea Diver... S, Front desk officer at South Sea Divers, responded to this reviewResponded June 14, 2016

Hi Mark,

Thank you for the nice review. We hope to see you again .