Lowest prices for your stay
FindHotel
Free cancellation until 22/05/21
Expedia.comUS$34
PricelineUS$29
StayForLongUS$46
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 October 2019

Booked over the internet without seeing this hotel.
Arrival and booking in process was quite easy. The hotel is right on the beach however having said that the beach isn't the best beach. Its a beach in name only and during my stay there is an extensive amount of work getting done along the whole of the beach to prevent sewage going ion to the sea.
The room (23) is a poolside room. Again upgrade work was being carried out next door during my entire stay. A hole for a septic tank was getting excavated. The room was tired with low water pressure so the shower wasn't that great. Air conditioning was ok and I was able to leave it on all day unlike some of the other rooms which once you had removed the card the power went off. Power cuts are also numerous throughout Sabang. House cleaning of the rooms is organised by request.
The swimming pool is spotlessly clean. The pool person deserves a wage rise and was one of he cleanest pools I saw during my time at Sabang.
Wifi is poor at best and one of the biggest downsides to the hotel. There are 8 or 9 different wifi locations each which requires a separate password. I generally visited other hotels and used their wifi whilst having a drink. Other wifis were booming in comparison. Other reviews have mentioned unfriendly staff but this wasn't my experience. Cleaning staff were the friendliest. Reception and restaurant staff are polite but not overly friendly. This observation becomes more apparent when you visit nearby hotels and are served by their expertly trained staff. The hotel is located within a stones throw of several scuba diving businesses.
All in all my stay at this hotel was average at best.

Date of stay: October 2019
1  Thank rickb896
Reviewed 1 October 2019 via mobile

The hotel is nice. The room we are supposed to take was bungalow but they have upgraded us since it was full when we arrived. The room is okay. It is dark. It needs improvement of the smell as there is a smell coming from the kitchen. Ventilation needs to be improved. Light everywhere should be improved as it was dark. Curtain is not properly fixed. It fell down. The swimming pool is nice. It is warm. It is not that clean. We requested for a late check out (1pm) but they did not allow. Food in the restaurant for the breakfast is okay.

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed 14 May 2019

The room we stayed in was nice. This would have been an OKAY feedback as some crews/staffs were nice except for the people at the reception and a staff member at the counter( girl always wearing a headband). shes the most unfriendly staff I've ever dealt with. she doesn't like to be asked. She gets irritated when asked. the fact is, we were asking nicely, I guess it has to be reciprocated. management should remind her about her job or maybe she just doesn't like what she's doing. one crew was friendly though, her name was Juvy.

Room tip: This is a diving spot not the best beach for a family who likes to swim or be at the seashore.
Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed 21 February 2019 via mobile

Although it's a decent place to stay, this place lacks quality service and amenities.

They were very biased with the Koreans serving food to them first when we came half and hour before them and yet our food wasnt served.

No wifi in rooms only in the hotel.

Very unfriendly waitresses with a racist attitude.

Food lacks quality.

There are better resorts out there to choose from.

Definitely not recommended.

Absolutely disappointing.

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed 20 December 2018

Great little resort with a friendly staff and large pool. Some rooms getting a little dated and in need of renovation.
The mattress was on the hard side and I found my back hurting by the 3rd night.
I do enjoy having a kitchenette and fridge. The balcony is also comfortable for sitting outside on a cool evening.
No WiFi in the room - lobby and restaurant only

Room tip: Best view is unobstructed pool and ocean views. Ask for "unobstructed".
Date of stay: December 2018