Lifehouse Hotel & Spa
The Rock Hotel(Frinton-On-Sea)
The Kingscliff Hotel(Holland-on-Sea)
The Grand Hotel(Clacton-on-Sea)
View Hotel
The Lemon Tree Hotel(Clacton-on-Sea)
  • Bar/Lounge
Barton Hotel(Clacton-on-Sea)
  • Restaurant
  • Bar/Lounge
1,840 results
All reviewssteam roomjuice bargarden roomlove lifecourse dinnerrelaxation arearelaxing breakafternoon teacouples massagegrounds are lovelydressing gownsplunge poolbody massagebuffet lunchrobes and slippersan overnight staymy mum
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Came here once for a girly weekend with friends and again for a Mother’s Day weekend with my mum. The rooms are luxurious, the treatments are amazing (I had a scrub and a massage), lemon water available at every corner, the grounds are beautiful and the restaurant is amazing too. Menu clearly states all allergens for each dish making it easy to find a vegan option, they even used me as a guinea pig for a chocolate avocado mousse they were thinking of adding to the menu so I felt very special. Cocktails also fantastic, especially the espresso martini. Cam home feeling so relaxed both times.

Stayed: May 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Lovely spa break with my daughter, superior room was well decorated, spacious and clean, upgraded hospitality tray was nothing out of the ordinary, just the basics you usually get in any hotel room. The spa area was clean, though it was busy we managed to have a bed and use all facilities. Treatments were great and the food fantastic.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

A complete lack of communication spoilt our day. I was advised (wrongly) by reservations that our treatments would be pm so planned on 11am arrival. Upon checking in we were advised on 1 treatment to begin immediately & my friend within 30 minutes. I commented that if I had received an email as advised with the itinerary I would have arrived earlier. Treatment lovely, food enjoyable, spa busy, young lady unaware of the gift that came part of the clarins spa day, which we eventually receivecy. Due to the lack of communication before & on the day I would not recommend the Lifehouse.

Stayed: March 2018
2  Thank Sue W
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Excellent customer service, set in lovely surroundings. A very relaxing environment to get away from everything. It's nice to visit a spa where that's the focus, instead of a hotel which happens to have a spa attached.

The facilities are wonderful. We had a massage which was amazing. Restaurant served very good food - we had breakfast and dinner. There was a slight miscommunication about the time of dinner reservation, but swiftly resolved without any issue. Rooms were a great size!

We would happily stay again, and certainly recommend this if you want a great spa experience.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

What an amazing day we spent at the Spa, so relaxing with friendly staff who couldn't do enough for us. My husband and I needed to recharge the batteries and a day of relaxation, a delicious lunch then the fabulous Treatment for Couples in the Hidden Sanctuary was just what was needed. A totally private 3 hours of treatments, a full body exfoliation, a private relaxation pool and a full body massage were just what we needed. Lovely touches like green tea and fruit served whilst relaxing in the pool were just perfect.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple