“I rarely write reviews....”
Review of L'Atelier

L'Atelier
Ranked #12 of 1,567 Restaurants in Alicante
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 4 April 2018

....not often enough, in fact, because I've enjoyed some great meals that I should have thanked for with a good review. But I can't let L'Atelier pass by without a five-star review. This was a recommendation from a fellow sailor - thanks, Greg!

Beyond doubt, the €13.50 that I spent on the Menu del Dia is the best lunch value I have ever experienced. Four courses, plus appetiser and sorbet, of some of the best food I've eaten. Heaven.

This is fine dining at McDonalds pricing. Do not let a stay in Alicante go by without a visit.

So good, in fact, that I booked a table for tomorrow night before I left.

1  Thank Tom S

Reviewed 31 March 2018

A small, but fairly classy, resteraunt with food well prepared and served in a very nice environment.Good service but given the 7 courses for lunch rather time consuming (nearly 2 hours)! If you have the time, worth at least one visit during a week's holiday.

Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

We stumbled across this place by chance and decided on the menu del dia. 13.5 euros gets you 4 courses plus an apitizer and sorbet. Portions are just the right size (not too big), the service is efficient and friendly. We did not book but by 14:30 The place filled up. We went for the house white, a crisp dry wine (choice of two whites), which was excellent and only 1.5 euro a glass. The menu changes (today was different to yesterday). We plan a return during the holiday.

Reviewed 28 February 2018

High quality food and superb service in very reasonable price. Four courses Menu with some extra olives just 13,50€. Food is super high quality in this price level and staff is working in very good professional level. Drinks are not included but they have a very good wine list fairly priced. Many basic bars ask more from a glass of wine with much more poor quality. We had Olives with warm home made bread as first course, Quiche with ham and spinach as second, Polenta with bacon and tomato as third and main was fish stew with calamar which was actually going very close to Bouillabaisse in style. Dessert was Mud cake with vanilla ice cream. This is maybe one of the best in town in price quality, highly recommend to every one who loves good food and cozy nice atmosphere!

Reviewed 26 February 2018

Fantastic menu of the day meal. It was the best food we had during our stay in Alicante. At first glance, it looked expensive w. very elegant interior, but the price for the lunch menu was similar to other place in Alicante, but the quality far superior. The service was also excellent. They will also cater to various food allergies.