See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed 2 February 2017

It wasn't a bad place to stay. It's for the shipyard workers but I found it to be clean and everything worked. I don't have any complaints. The staff was friendly and helpful. I'd stay there again on my next trip.

• Stayed: January 2017, traveled solo
Reviewed 12 November 2016

Ottimo Hotel , grande e dotato di ristorante ; camera molto grande con letto enorme (king size) dotata di ogni confort come nel bagno , spazioso e pulito e con set bagno .
Nulla da dire
Consigliato

EN
Great hotel, great spaces and have a restaurant; Very large room with huge bed (king size) with EVERY comfort come in the bathroom, spacious and clean and with toiletries.
Nothing to say
recommended

Room Tip: 211 room è consigliata / It's suggested
  • Stayed: October 2016, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 5 July 2016 via mobile

Awful hotel, our room had been given to another family when we tried to check in, so we apparently weren't on their list! After showing my booking details we finally got a room, but no apology!

Breakfast was poor, no cereal for our child. Actually not worth the 5.50€. Reception staff were very rude and actually not a great selling point for the hotel!

Stayed: July 2016, traveled with family
Reviewed 5 December 2015

I stayed here for 10 days on business at the LaNaval shipyard located next to the hotel. The hotel is a good place to stay if you are working at the shipyard or on a budget. The cafeteria has a few sandwich-type items and drinks, and is inexpensive. The restaurant serves a good three-course lunch with wine and water for 13 euros. There is a train station in the area and the metro is a 15 minute walk (with hills). Other than the shipyard there is nothing else in this industrial zone. Wifi is slow and spotty, and sometimes quits for hours.

• Stayed: November 2015, traveled on business
Reviewed 12 November 2015 via mobile

I booked this hotel due to the fact it was near the ferry port for Brittany Ferry. The hotel was quite new and the past reviews made my mind up. I knew it was out of the city away from Resturants and pubs etc, so the fact it was near an industrial area did not cause alarm.
I have travelled quite a bit and should have realised this is a contractors hotel, ideal for workers and contractors not holiday travellers.
On approach to the room on the first floor there were oily marks on the carpet to the rooms not a great start, the room smelled of cigarette smoke but was clean. It claimed to be soundproof but you could here every noise from adjacent rooms.
The restaurant was similar appearance to a works canteen with very limited menus. Breakfast was basic but adequate again hostel not hotel quality.
The staff were great, very polite and helpful however it did not make up for the basic facilities of a 3 star hotel. Pets were allowed in the rooms which may attract some people, not me, never to return!

Stayed: November 2015, traveled as a couple