“alarms causing me alarm...”
Review of Arnside Chip Shop

Arnside Chip Shop
Ranked #1 of 2 Quick Bites in Arnside
Cuisines: British
Description: On YouTube and has own website shown above. A traditional fish and chip shop.
Reviewed 5 March 2021

We love our chippy treat but today was given an alarm when our order was ready it would flash and buzz.....Great idea but not one got sanitized before giving to next person. It did worry me after I got back in car and didnt have my sanitizer with me....Just my concern but love you.....

Date of visit: March 2021
Simon M, General Manager at Arnside Chip Shop, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2021

Thank you very much for your 5* review

I'm glad you like the idea we've only just recently introduced the beepers for our walk up customers to try and limit the amount of people we have in the alleyway during these current times and with the other measures that we have put in place since the first lockdown. We currently have 10 beepers at present and once one has gone out and returned it's put to one side and routinely sanitized before going out to another customer. I hope this will put you at ease.

Many thanks
Simon

Write a reviewReviews (671)

Reviewed 6 December 2020 via mobile

Excellent as usual.

Visited December 2020. Used the app to order and arrange pick up. Food quality is consistently good. Fish is chunky and high quality. Curry sauce is the best. Always a favourite with us when we visit this area a few times a year.

Date of visit: December 2020
Reviewed 30 October 2020

Attend twice in the week the first visit the lady greeting was quite rude but I dismissed it as she must have had a busy day

On the 2nd visit my wife qued to place an order and after 10 mins she came out and said that she was to busy to take orders that wasn't on the app and would have to wait till 19.35 pm this was at 18.15 pm I got the feeling that cos they are the only chippy in the area she had the right to be rude and sarcastic won't be going there again we will go into silverdale in future

2  Thank carlandpaula
Reviewed 20 October 2020

We were recommended this chippy from friends that had recently visited on a week away. We weren't disappointed! Easy online ordering service, some of the best fish and chips we have had in a long time and very reasonably priced! Well worth a visit.

Reviewed 16 October 2020

So good. When we first arrived in Arnside I had no idea about the chip shop, but on our way back from a walk along the beach, it seemed every other car that was parked up was eating chips! I can understand now why they come from far and wide. Top quality food. Great online ordering system to keep us safe with designated collection slots. Do it!!