2,464 results
All reviews business suite beautiful hotel business class city centre orangerie bar mini bar radisson blu st family room would highly recommend this hotel full irish bar food following morning dublin airport helens wedding ucd ireland
Reviewed 4 April 2018

This was a great Hotel. Staff friendly, easy check in. The bar great place for a drink, open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. The grounds remind me of the old Hotels, back in the day, you can sit on the terrace and relax, or walk the lawn for a breath of fresh air. The rooms were very nice, comfortable bed. The bathroom good size, with a strong shower. The Hotel is a ways from downtown Dublin, but a bus pulls right in front, the bus driver is very friendly and will make sure you get to where you want to go. Great visit, definitely will stay their again.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled on business
RadissonBluStHelens, Front of House Manager at Radisson Blu St. Helen's Hotel, Dublin, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2018

Thank you most sincerely for choosing to stay with us and also for your Hotel review which we greatly appreciate. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay and in particular our Hotel grounds. We do hope it will not be long before we have the chance to welcome you back to us again.

With kind regards
Caitriona

Reviewed 4 April 2018

I saw a room for 95 euro on radisson website, was offered 149 at desk. Showed clerk the website who informed me to book myself online. Booked online in the lobby on my phone myself. Selected wrong date. Mistake noticed moments later. Cancellation not possible even though I had just booked it. Was offered room credit for the month of April only and at only St. Helens but had to pick when I wanted within a week. Then had to book another room with 10 euro off (139 euro). Paid 234 for one night stay without so much as a complimentary breakfast. Customer focus is not a priority here and would not recommend this hotel due to such unfair practices. Room was clean, and hotel is close to NIBRT, are the plus points of my stay.

Room Tip: Try a different hotel.
  • Stayed: March 2018, traveled on business
1  Thank oisintroy
RadissonBluStHelens, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu St. Helen's Hotel, Dublin, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Mr. Troy,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback with the TripAdvisor community. Our online advanced purchase agreements are very clear when booking and I am still waiting for you to return my email. I do hope to have the opportunity to restore your faith in our hotel and brand. Please contact me as your earliest convenience and we can find a solution.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

We had a fantastic time. We took our 15 week old baby girl, my wife was breastfeeding throughout the hotel and we never had a problem. The staff we're lovely, Paul at reception was very helpful and we got a complimentary dessert.

Was a very reasonable price for the business suite, this give us abit extra room with baby.

The food in the bar was top class, honestly the best burger I've ever had, the staff we're very accommodating for the baby.

We had lovely views of the garden and was lovely and warm in the room.

The built-in heaters weren't great but we were helped with two plugin radiators that heated the room.

Was a really lovely stay.

Thank you.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family
RadissonBluStHelens, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu St. Helen's Hotel, Dublin, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2018

Shaun B, Thank you so much for taking the time to share your wonderful review having celebrated your first family holiday and 3 year anniversary. Paul was thrilled he could provide you with exceptional service and would love the opportunity to thank you in person when you come and stay again!
Please contact Paul or myself directly!
ashleigh.carton@radissonblu.com
paul.gaynor@radissonblu.com

Reviewed 28 March 2018

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Blu
RadissonBluStHelens, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu St. Helen's Hotel, Dublin, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2018

Reviewed 25 March 2018

Quick trip should include breakfast and coffee, I believe that would be fair in the cost of one night stay. Other than that it is beautiful, clean, the bar service was a bit slow and it was not a busy night. Would stay there again.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Blu

ksinclair2018, Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback with the TripAdvisor community. We are delighted you have rated us 4/5 for your stay and are happy to hear you would return. Please let me know when you choose to do so as I would love the opportunity to meet with you during your next visit and ensure you enjoy it just as much.