“Fantastic place for Lunch”
Review of 3 Leaves

3 Leaves
Ranked #4 of 19 Restaurants in Blackrock
Price range: US$4 - US$18
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

My favourite Blackrock lunchtime haunt by a mile. I'd sometimes skip lunch when they were closed as the rest of the places would be an anti climax.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I was never big on Indian food, until I ate here. My partner has always loved it, and he says this is the best he's ever had. Make a reservation if you are eating it: they fill up fast.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The 3 leaves is a hidden gem in the middle of Blackrock market. The owners are just lovely and the woman is super welcoming and helpful: we didn't know what to chose so she gave us recommendations regarding our hunger and level of spicy wanted. Everything was super fresh and authentic, full of tastes and flavours, it's worth more thqn the price (their price range is more than fair!) It's the best Indian I have been in Dublin...and in general actually!

Reviewed March 12, 2018

Another gem of a restaurant hidden in the Blackrock Market. I went here for the first time on Saturday for lunch with my girlfriend. I had seen it before and smelled all the delicous indian scents. After reading the glowing reviews on Tripadvisor there was no stopping me from trying the place. We were greeted by one of the very friendly owners and got some good personalized advice on the menu based on our preferences. I had a lovely, medium spicy, tangy beef curry and slighly sweet paratha bread with white raddish. I was blown away by the flavours they managed to put into the dishes and the meat was so tender. Simply amazing food. The best indian I have had in a very long time, maybe ever. The place itself is relatively small and simple but clean. Prices are absolutely fair. I paid € 13.00 for my amazing curry with a side of very nicely presented, colour- and flavourful rice and the freshly made paratha. The menu is very small (Three meat and three vegetarian options and some starters/sides) but changes regularly so you can try more of their delicious recipes. Will be back to try more dishes!

Reviewed March 5, 2018 via mobile

Nestled in a Market this hidden gem blew my mind. The owners Millie and Thomas are an absolute delight to talk to and the passion they have for good food is amazing. The food was just stellar and the whole experience was top notch, definitely one of the best dinning experiences in Dublin.