“Awesome trip of Kedarnath”
Review of Kailash Residency

Kailash Residency
Ranked #1 of 1 Restaurants in Guptkashi
Reviewed 10 May 2018 via mobile

I went there in October 2017,there are so many helipads in that area but the best thing is one helipad is just 2 minute walk from the kailash Residency.I stayed there for 12 days, first I went to Kedarnath Temple then I went to so many places like Chopra,kali math,triyuginarayan temple, Saraswati river. The best thing is all the places are just one and one and half hour drive from the Kailash Residency, hotel staff is very good,manager Tiwari is very polite and helpful,he guide me about all the nearby places, that time when I was in Kailash Residency I met with a foreigner by group there from Germany and they are specially came for the birding.

Date of visit: October 2017
Write a reviewReviews (6)

Reviewed 22 December 2017

Kailash Residency is the only Hotel on the route to Kedarnath for Luxury Traveler. The hotel has quality cottage rooms with all basic amenities and buffet food is extremely well. They serves quality Garhwali Vegetarian Cuisine which is an unique throughout the entire region.

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed 3 October 2017

The food at Kailash Residency was also excellent and reasonably priced. It never let us feel that we are away from Home.
Mr Tiwari, the Manager and his team was very courteous, and helping.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 3 July 2017 via mobile

Perfect hotel for family traveling for holidays as well as Yatra...Home like stay and food was also good..

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed 7 March 2017

I have stayed at almost all the supposedly best hotels in the area but when I recently stay at Kailash Residency (for the first time), I fell in love with the hotel. Not only the view from the upper floor makes you feel like you are in paradise, their hospitality also makes you feel on top of the world.

I am now planning to take my family there so they can experience the heaven like experience at Kailash Residency.

Date of visit: March 2017

Been to Kailash Residency? Share your experiences!