“Great Hospitality and Amazing View”
Review of Kailash Residency

Kailash Residency
Ranked #1 of 1 Restaurants in Guptkashi
Reviewed 7 March 2017

I have stayed at almost all the supposedly best hotels in the area but when I recently stay at Kailash Residency (for the first time), I fell in love with the hotel. Not only the view from the upper floor makes you feel like you are in paradise, their hospitality also makes you feel on top of the world.

I am now planning to take my family there so they can experience the heaven like experience at Kailash Residency.

Date of visit: March 2017
Write a reviewReviews (6)

Reviewed 7 March 2017 via mobile

I visited in september and i loved it. The hospitality there is really amazing. The manager Mr. Tiwari is really helpful and good at his job. The food provided is also lovely. The view from there is amazing. Will sure to visit again.

Date of visit: September 2016

Been to Kailash Residency? Share your experiences!