“Great cocktails, awesome view and friendly staff!”

Little Polynesian Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 7 Restaurants in Titikaveka
Price range: US$13 - US$34
Cuisines: International
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Little Polynesian Restaurant offers casual poolside dining in an open air setting with the most spectacular views on the Titikaveka lagoon. Enjoy a tropical island breakfast, lunch and dinner with a fusion of classic fare with Polynesian cuisine. To complete your dining experience, indulge in one of our tropical dessert delights, a coffee, or perhaps a cocktail or two!
Reviewed 26 April 2017 via mobile

Stopped in here randomly with my fiancé the staff were very accomodating the view was amazing and the cocktails kept flowing! Not too expensive either! Definitely a must while in raro!

Reviewed 23 April 2017

We found this place on my birthday and I must say... the view from the restaurant was just amazing and breathtaking! We had lunch and lovely staff was taking care of us the whole time, with complementary water (which doesn't happen in the rest of the island when you're in restaurant) and was just so nice to us. Food menu was simple and healthy looking, average prices and brilliant taste. I highly recommend to visit this place to every couple, family or friends. Thumbs up to chef's work!

Reviewed 21 April 2017 via mobile

I visited with my wife for dinner and we were both blown away by the quality of everything.

The location is stunning - easily missed from the road, but once you're into reception the view is incredible - tables surround an infinity pool with lovely views out over the beach and lagoon.

The menu is excellent, plenty of choice with something for everyone, and the prices are more than reasonable given the quality and location.

The food we had was outstanding - the best meal we had whilst on the island - very good size portions and very tasty.

But without doubt the best part for me was the service - all of the staff who looked after us were polite, friendly and fun - nothing was too much trouble, and they were attentive without being intrusive. Can't sing their praises highly enough, we will definitely be going back on our next visit.

Only slight grumble I have is that I wanted to leave a tip, as we were so impressed by the service, but the staff member we dealt with advised us not to, as apparently all tips are taken by the company and not passed down to the staff. That makes their service and enthusiasm even more impressive, but a black mark against the management.

Overall though make sure you visit, you won't be disappointed.

Reviewed 18 April 2017

My daughter and I dined at the restaurant - what an experience! From the minute we walked through the lobby we were made to feel welcome - and that view - the stunning infinity pool at sunset. The table was beautifully set with a white table cloth and pretty vase of flowers. The food was truly exquisite - my daughter chose the steak and I had the pork belly and we both enjoyed the petite fours for desert. The staff were fantastic, attentive, professional with a ready smile.

Without a doubt this is the best restaurant on Rarotonga, the most beautiful setting, the most attentive staff and food of international quality and presentation. We will return and enthusiastically recommend to others.

1  Thank The B
Reviewed 11 April 2017

We didnt stay at the hotel but ate here. The staff are very friendly and provide excellent service. The set up is really nice and you get to eat while overlooking the brilliant Pacific ocean.