“A cosy and friendly stop on a cold day”
Review of Cafe No 6

Cafe No 6
Ranked #10 of 24 Restaurants in Corbridge
Price range: US$0 - US$13
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: A country café, serving fresh coffe, tea and a selection of hot and cold pastries and sandwiches. Dog friendly space upstairs.
Reviewed 7 March 2018

A warm friendly café in the square.
We dropped in for a snack and tea and loved the place immediately.
Quick friendly service and a warm coal fire.

Reviewed 15 February 2018

A lovely cafe right in the centre of the town very welcoming and friendly staff food is very good food

Reviewed 30 January 2018

dropped in for something to drink while waiting for my bus. Coal fire very cheering as was the staff member who served me promptly. Lovely cup of tea, did not have anything to eat as short of time but cakes looked very tempting so may try next time.

Reviewed 27 January 2018

A bit snowy out today. Just completed a 3 mile walk and I was cold. I got the special soup and a sandwich and a latte. The service was first rate and the meal fantastic. I’ve been loads of times over the years and it’s always great. Thanks to the staff.

Reviewed 19 December 2017 via mobile

I have just had a lovely lunch with my very elderly parents and my two small dogs. Nothing was too much trouble for the staff and we had their winter special of a small soup with half sandwich which was perfect for my parents’ small appetites and slow eating. The dogs were provided with a bowl of water and dog biscuits too.

What a contrast with Masseys Tearoom who turned us away because of the dogs! In a town that is popular with tourists and walkers, there is really no excuse for not accommodating dogs these days. Having said that, I’m glad we were turned away because we then discovered the gem that is Cafe No. 6!