“Better than server or menu describes”
Review of The Port

The Port
Reserve with OpenTable
The Port is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Price range: US$4 - US$27
Cuisines: Gastropub
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 3 July 2018 via mobile

Vegetarian options more interesting than description provided. Food fresh and flavourful. View is beautiful. In or out. Nice if breezy.

PortPub, Manager at The Port, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2018

Thank you for your review & we try to make our menu descriptions as simple as possible to avoid a 3 page document :)

Reviewed 2 July 2018

Not more going on in Port Williams expect for this place. I've been here a few times and the food has always been good. Its hard to find genuine places like this that serve good food that stay in business. I'm glad they are still here.

PortPub, Manager at The Port, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2018

Port William's has seen extensive growth over the past 3 years with the Starr's Point Loop Agritourism industry, The Noodle Guy, Sea Level Brewing, Wayfarers Brewing, Barrelling Tide Distillery, Wood'n Hive Honey, The Planters Barracks and much much more happening in our area!

Reviewed 26 June 2018

We had a delicious appetizer, the crab dip with side crackers and bread, along with wine and coffee drinks, atmosphere is lovely there.

PortPub, Manager at The Port, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2018

Thank you for your lovely review!

Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

I was here visiting family in May, we found the pub so good we visited twice. Once for drinks; great beer sampler tray and once for a night out and food. The nachos were really good for a sharing starter. One of us had the Artic Char and I had Lobster Poutine. Unfortunately I was so giddy try it, I forgot to take a photo! I wasn’t disappointed, it was the best poutine I have ever tasted and will definitely be on my “to eat” list again when I return. All the staff were amazing, helpful and knowledgable about the menu without hovering over you all the time. Brilliant pub!

PortPub, Manager at The Port, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2018

Our poutine is the best!

Reviewed 19 June 2018

The Port had an excellent selection of locally grown foods, prepared in a great way. The staff were welcoming and provided great insight into what to order, based on our preferences. The atmosphere was amazing, with a view of the river that could not be beat. The wonderful food, excellent presentation and fantastic staff made this a location that we came back to several times during our visit to the valley!