Microtel by Wyndham Cabanatuan
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Hotel Sogo Cabanatuan(Cabanatuan City)
Harvest Hotel(Cabanatuan City)
View Hotel
Greenland Leisure Suites(Cabanatuan City)
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
View Hotel
All reviewsnueva ecijaswimming poolresident managerhome away from homeplace is cleandrinking watercomplimentary breakfastfunction roomhotel managerwarmest welcomegreat night's sleepmy favoritedelectable foodstrong wificozy lobbyshuttle servicecentral bus terminal
Reviewed 21 October 2017

Accommodating and friendly staff. Special commendation to Ann. Perfect place to have quiet time. Offering special discounts to loyal guest. Room are spacious and clean. Good ambiance however with minimal parking lot. With strong wifi access.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled on business
Microtel-Cabanatuan, Manager at Microtel by Wyndham Cabanatuan, responded to this reviewResponded 18 December 2017

Thank you for choosing Microtel By Wyndham Cabanatuan and for taking the time to post a review. We're very happy to hear that our staff met your expectations. We will let Ann know that you were pleased with her service. Reviews such as yours validates our efforts to provide the best hotel experience to all our guests. We look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed 17 October 2017 via mobile

Very quiet and relaxing place. Nice and clean pool. People are friendly. I arrived earlier but they allowed early check in. Service is fast too...the place is clean. I will recommend this to friends for sure.

Stayed: October 2017, traveled with friends
Microtel-Cabanatuan, Manager at Microtel by Wyndham Cabanatuan, responded to this reviewResponded 14 November 2017

Thank you for choosing Microtel By Wyndham Cabanatuan and for taking the time to post a review of your recent stay. It is always heart-warming to received positive feedback from our guests. Your recommendation is highly appreciated. We look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed 15 September 2017

Again, Microtel's back-friendly beds are consistent any branch I go. And again, friendly staff. For this particular branch, I love the pool, where my friends and I spent some time chilling. The restaurant also has a reasonably extensive menu. I highly recommend their pizza!

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled with friends
1  Thank ClaireMadarang
Microtel-Cabanatuan, Manager at Microtel by Wyndham Cabanatuan, responded to this reviewResponded 19 October 2017

Thank you for choosing Microtel By Wyndham Cabanatuan and for taking the time to review your stay with us.

We always strive to be consistent with the amenities and the genuine service that every Microtel brand of hotels is committed to deliver. I have shared this also to our food provider, who continuously serve filling and sumptuous food to all our valued clients.

Thank you and we look forward to be of service to you once again in the near future!

Reviewed 7 September 2017

Nueva Ecija is among the province in the Philippines I've less traveled. I know it has a lot to offer but, it's just out my radar. Perhaps, I see it as very nearby province that I can explore anytime I wish to. But not until our North Philippines Tour. Finally I had the chance to explore this striving and enriching province. We stayed in Microtel-Cabanatuan, in the capital city of the province. Our experience in the hotel is superb I would say. Those bright colors of Victorian-American Style of building made us feel that we're home. The staff are much welcoming and warm.('even smitten by the lady receptionist...those smiles are difficult to forget. =)) The interiors is cozy enough to find comfort after being on the road. The rooms are spacious, quite dim but the accent lights made the interior relaxing like a cradle of a baby that all you want to do inside is just to sleep all day. When boredom strikes, you can get a warm dip on the hotel's swimming pool. Yes, the hotel has a pool. The warm water of the pool contributed to my good sleep on the night of our stay in Microtel-Cabanatuan. The food, most especially the complimentary breakfast is definitely my favorite during our stay. Wide array of menus you can choose from, plus a hands-on F&B staff generously assisted us in all of our request and needs. This hotel is one of my favorite and would go back there again, surely! Highly recommended!

Room Tip: Spacious rooms and mouth watering foods
  • Stayed: August 2017, traveled with friends
1  Thank Billy P
Microtel-Cabanatuan, Manager at Microtel by Wyndham Cabanatuan, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2017

Thank you very much for sharing your review of your recent stay at Microtel By Wyndham Cabanatuan. I am glad to hear that our facilities, amenities and foods suited you well. I'm very happy to note that our staff were able to provide the excellent service you deserve. We appreciate your recommendation and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 7 September 2017

The rooms are very spacious. Most rooms have two queen-sized beds. The beds are very comfortable and gave us a great night's sleep. Tip: ask for a room on the second floor for a quieter night and morning. (Note though, there isn't an elevator) The room usually comes with a breakfast buffet which is sometimes served in the hotel lobby and so if you're not an early riser (before 6 a.m.) the second floor rooms offer a better chance to sleep in. The breakfast is a basic breakfast: rice, bread, eggs, a couple meat products, cold cereal and milk, coffee and often some fruit. They have hot and cold purified water available in the lobby and at the top of the stairs on the second floor. They also have an ice machine in the lobby, something very appreciated but unusual for hotels in the Philippines. The staff is very helpful and friendly. A great place to stay in this part of the country.

Room Tip: Rooms on the second floor are quieter.
  • Stayed: March 2017, traveled on business
1  Thank James H
Microtel-Cabanatuan, Manager at Microtel by Wyndham Cabanatuan, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2017

Thank you very much for choosing Microtel By Wyndham Cabanatuan and for taking the time to provide us with such detailed feedback about your stay. We are happy that you were able to appreciate the amenities, the comfort of our rooms and the service of our staff. Looking forward to welcoming you back soon!