“BEST HOTEL IN TOWN!”

Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Cabanatuan
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Cabanatuan City
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The hotel in general is definitely fine, clean and well-maintained. The manager Ma'am Lita Budomo and her staff were all polite, amiable and their service is prompt with extra tender loving care. Highly recommended.

Stayed: November 2017, traveled with family

Reviewed October 21, 2017

Accommodating and friendly staff. Special commendation to Ann. Perfect place to have quiet time. Offering special discounts to loyal guest. Room are spacious and clean. Good ambiance however with minimal parking lot. With strong wifi access.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed October 17, 2017 via mobile

Very quiet and relaxing place. Nice and clean pool. People are friendly. I arrived earlier but they allowed early check in. Service is fast too...the place is clean. I will recommend this to friends for sure.

Stayed: October 2017, traveled with friends
Microtel-Cabanatuan, Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Cabanatuan, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for choosing Microtel By Wyndham Cabanatuan and for taking the time to post a review of your recent stay. It is always heart-warming to received positive feedback from our guests. Your recommendation is highly appreciated. We look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed September 15, 2017

Again, Microtel's back-friendly beds are consistent any branch I go. And again, friendly staff. For this particular branch, I love the pool, where my friends and I spent some time chilling. The restaurant also has a reasonably extensive menu. I highly recommend their pizza!

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled with friends
1  Thank ClaireMadarang
Microtel-Cabanatuan, Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Cabanatuan, responded to this reviewResponded October 19, 2017

Thank you for choosing Microtel By Wyndham Cabanatuan and for taking the time to review your stay with us.

We always strive to be consistent with the amenities and the genuine service that every Microtel brand of hotels is committed to deliver. I have shared this also to our food provider, who continuously serve filling and sumptuous food to all our valued clients.

Thank you and we look forward to be of service to you once again in the near future!

Reviewed September 7, 2017

Nueva Ecija is among the province in the Philippines I've less traveled. I know it has a lot to offer but, it's just out my radar. Perhaps, I see it as very nearby province that I can explore anytime I wish to. But not until our North Philippines Tour. Finally I had the chance to explore this striving and enriching province. We stayed in Microtel-Cabanatuan, in the capital city of the province. Our experience in the hotel is superb I would say. Those bright colors of Victorian-American Style of building made us feel that we're home. The staff are much welcoming and warm.('even smitten by the lady receptionist...those smiles are difficult to forget. =)) The interiors is cozy enough to find comfort after being on the road. The rooms are spacious, quite dim but the accent lights made the interior relaxing like a cradle of a baby that all you want to do inside is just to sleep all day. When boredom strikes, you can get a warm dip on the hotel's swimming pool. Yes, the hotel has a pool. The warm water of the pool contributed to my good sleep on the night of our stay in Microtel-Cabanatuan. The food, most especially the complimentary breakfast is definitely my favorite during our stay. Wide array of menus you can choose from, plus a hands-on F&B staff generously assisted us in all of our request and needs. This hotel is one of my favorite and would go back there again, surely! Highly recommended!

Room Tip: Spacious rooms and mouth watering foods
  • Stayed: August 2017, traveled with friends
1  Thank Billy P
Microtel-Cabanatuan, Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Cabanatuan, responded to this reviewResponded September 18, 2017

Thank you very much for sharing your review of your recent stay at Microtel By Wyndham Cabanatuan. I am glad to hear that our facilities, amenities and foods suited you well. I'm very happy to note that our staff were able to provide the excellent service you deserve. We appreciate your recommendation and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Cabanatuan City
70.4 km away
SeaCoast Inn
SeaCoast Inn
#12 of 35 in Baler

Been to Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Cabanatuan? Share your experiences!