US$55
US$46
Hotel Sogo Cabanatuan(Cabanatuan City)
US$30
Hotels.com
La Parilla Hotel(Cabanatuan City)
US$41
Harvest Hotel(Cabanatuan City)
US$39
US$38
TravelBook.ph
Nipa Hut Resort(San Leonardo)
US$58
US$34
US$31
Agoda.com
  • Pool
TripAdvisor
Royal Crest Hotel(Cabanatuan City)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsnueva ecijaswimming poolresident managerhome away from homeplace is cleancomplimentary breakfastfunction roomair conditionlast monthgreat night's sleepcozy lobbyshuttle servicecentral bus terminalsingle bedfree shuttlewould definitely stay here againincluded in the room rate
Reviewed 5 September 2017

For an underrated province like Nueva Ecija, it's good to have an accommodation option as nice as Microtel Cabanatuan. The location might be considered "out of the way", especially since it's quite far from all the province's hot spots, but staying here is delightful. The rooms are nice with Microtel's signature chiropractor-approved bed and my beloved window bench.

My favorite however is the swimming pool! Since it's searingly hot during the day in Cabanatuan, the heat from the soil naturally warms up the pool at night. An evening dip is highly recommended! The ambient lighting by the pool is also conducive for relaxation.

As for the food, the in-house restaurant serves truly delectable food. In fact, it's a favorite food place among locals.

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled on business
1  Thank Celine R
Microtel-Cabanatuan, Manager at Microtel by Wyndham Cabanatuan, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2017

Thank you very much for choosing Microtel By Wyndham Cabanatuan and for taking the time to post a review of your recent stay. I am pleased to hear that you were able to appreciate our rooms, the chiropractor approved mattresses and our swimming pool. Looking forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 4 September 2017

Among all the Microtel properties in North Luzon we had been to, Microtel Cabanatuan is my favorite. I was particularly taken by the inn's swimming pool that gave a formidable tranquilizing intimate comfort and relaxation.

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled with friends
Microtel-Cabanatuan, Manager at Microtel by Wyndham Cabanatuan, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2017

Thank you for your review and for choosing Microtel By Wyndham Cabanatuan. I am very pleased to hear that we are your favorite Microtel in North Luzon. We strive to give the same great hotel experience that people have come to expect from any Microtel in the country- be it Tarlac, Baguio, Batangas, Cavite, South Forbes, Palawan, Boracay, General Santos, Davao, Acropolis, UP Technohub or Mall of Asia. Looking forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed 4 September 2017 via mobile

Microtel Cabanatuan has become a favorite Microtel hotel for me. I’ve always known that Cabanatuan is a really hot place, especially more during the summer. So having this amazing inn in the province of Nueva Ecija was truly a God-sent. The facade of the hotel was nice. But the interiors just blew me away even more. I like anything that’s tropical-inspired, and Cabanatuan definitely exuded this type of setting.

I enjoyed the moment I stepped foot inside the hotel. The lobby/reception was spacious, with splashes of earth tones, with paintings and write-ups made for all the Microtel properties located in North Luzon.

I also enjoyed our room, as we were provided a 2 Queens bed room with an amazing view of the pool! The pool was divine and quite inviting! It might not be that deep (chest-deep only), but it still gave my friends and I warm welcome after touring under the heat of the sun the entire day. Surprisingly, the water was naturally warm, as if it was heated.

Buffet breakfast was also nice and filling, and the staff were all very accommodating. I would definitely stay here again!

Stayed: August 2017, traveled with friends

Thank you for choosing Microtel By Wyndham Cabanatuan and for posting a review of your recent stay. We are happy that you get to appreciate our lobby, room, swimming pool , breakfast and the service of our staff. Your review motivates us even further to provide the best hotel experience to all our guests. We hope to welcome you back soon!

Reviewed 28 August 2017

We stayed at this hotel for a night. The location itself is very quiet, relaxing and free from commotion. Everything was ok, from check-in to complimentary breakfast. Staff was great specially the supervisor. I could say that my family especially my nephew had really enjoyed our stay even for a night. If you guys looking for a place to relax away from the hustle and bustle of the city this is the perfect place to stay. My only concern is that I wish they have lift for elderly or PWD since my Mom has problem with her knees. Overall our stay was great!

P.S. Aircondition in room 2218 was dripping.

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family
Microtel-Cabanatuan, Manager at Microtel by Wyndham Cabanatuan, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2017

Thank you for your review and for choosing Microtel By Wyndham Cabanatuan . I am glad that you and your family had a great stay and found our location quiet and relaxing . We appreciate your recommendation. If you're travelling to our area again soon, will make sure to reserve you on the first floor for your convenience. Please note that your concern on the Aircondition have been passed on to our Maintenance personnel. Looking forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed 23 August 2017

The room is just average. If you have been to the other Microtel hotels, you might even think that their old bed sheets and towels were brought here. But that is not what would make you come back to this property -- it is the breakfast! It is good and filling! :) It also does not hurt that the staff are friendly :)

Stayed: March 2017

Thank you for choosing Microtel By Wyndham Cabanatuan and for taking the time to review your recent stay with us. Feedback such as yours makes us want to improve even more. Our concessionaire, Bistro 360 will continuously serve filling and sumptuous food to all our valued clients. Looking forward to welcoming you back soon!