“Fantastic Food ”

Herbs and Spice Restaurant & Take-Away
Ranked #8 of 52 Restaurants in Atherstone
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: We specialise in pure authentic Inian and Bangladeshi food. We do have special offer sun,wed & thurs days £8.95. The exotic spices from the indian sub - continent are delivately blended to create the dishes we present to you. Each dish will have its own individual flavour and aroma which is only from herbs and spices. Specially prepared by our chef. We take pride of our high quality authentic cooking and excellent service. We will take care to make your visit a wonderful experience.
Reviewed 8 June 2018 via mobile

Ordered my meal through JUST EAT APP
and it was easy enough to do so
and the variety they have on there menu is brilliant and makes it hard to chose what you want hahaa I went for Chicken Buna Chips Naan and popadoms and it's was all delicious and I would definitely recommend this place if your after Traditional Indian Food.

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed 9 May 2018

I write a review every time I eat here because a restaurant that serves such good quality flavourful food deserves to be promoted.
The Chef is a wizard with spices and everything I have tried here has been top notch. And they will change or make pretty much anything to suit your tastes.
They also now have a website so you can order and pay over the phone for delivery or make a reservation. Order on line and delivery fee is waived.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

Great tasty food with reasonable prices..
Naan bread was the best we have tasted in a long time!!
Service was a bit slow and waiter kept disappearing but overall it didn’t ruin anything..

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 25 March 2018

we are on the edge of their delivery area,so wasn't expecting much. however the food was prompt and hot.really great taste and portion size was good. one dish needed to be gluten free,and they even rang to say the product wasn't suitable. definitely use them again. great service.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

I have ordered before and it’s normally pretty good, it this time it was not nice at all. When my order arrived, it wasn’t as described in the menu but decided to eat it anyway. The meat was extremely over cooked and dry and sauce just didn’t taste right. I don’t know if it was just an off day but I won’t be hurrying back.

Date of visit: February 2018