“Birthday celebration at lunchtime”
Review of San Giovanni

San Giovanni
Ranked #2 of 51 Restaurants in Atherstone
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 4 April 2018

Have been in the past but not for several years. Easter Mon. lunch. Could not be faulted, from cocktails in ground floor bar to fabulous lunch in restaurant. impeccable service extensive menu . I had smoked salmon and veal, huge portions superb cooked

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Been here a couple of times and safely say it’s awful. Bad service, every time I have been the serving staff have dropped something on me and the pasta is always over cooked stodge or rubbery! Thank god I have never had to pay when I have had to go.

1  Thank Husseybird
Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

The food was very good and the service was attentive. Everyone in our group enjoyed what they had. I would go back again.

Reviewed 26 March 2018

The atmosphere was very loud as we went at peak times, but the food was perfect and made my husbands birthday one to remember

Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

I went here for a friend’s birthday meal, the staff were welcoming and greeted us as soon as we entered. We had a few cocktails in the bar area which were amazing and we had a wide list to choose from varying from alcoholic to none-alcoholic, which is a lovely thing to offer and be aware of.

Once we had a few cocktails we went upstairs where we were greeted by a lovely staff member and escorted to our table, once seated we were asked if we wanted anything to drink and menu’s were handed out.

We all had starters and main courses which we all finished, the service was very quick and the staff were kind throughout. Once we had finished our starters the staff came and took them away and told us that our main courses would be 25 minutes and they were true to word.

The atmosphere here was so peaceful complimented by the wonderful scenery and well decorated bar and restaurant. Me and my friends enjoyed our experience here and I know for sure will definitely visit again.