“Cool experience!”

Just One Breath Freediving
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Reviewed 2 March 2015

I had full confidence in John to formally conduct our AIDA 1-Star freediving course. He was very thorough in the "classroom" session and breathing practice, as well as answering all our questions, making sure that we understood and remembered the fundamentals for beginners.

In the water, he observed us very well and communicated clearly and constructively until we were able to execute everything properly. His teaching style is comfortable and challenging enough for first-time formal learning.

Freediving with John was safe, absolutely fun, and fulfilling! He's informative and advises well. If you intend to try this activity in Panglao, you'll get a complete experience with JustOneBreath, surely worth the cost. Plus, you'll want to keep on doing it once you get the hang of it!

The duration of the full course was about 1.5 hours lecture, 30 minutes breathing, + 4 hours in the water.

1  Thank Sanndra O

Reviewed 12 January 2015

first thing you need to know about freediving is that, you cant really discribe when you are under the water swimming with the amazing creatures underworld. It excite me alot and spend lots of time in the sea with the long fins (usually use for freediving), mask and snorkle. you will appreciate the peace and calm invironment underwater, I really dont have any idea about freediving before but my teacher introduce this to us with a couple of friends and i didnt expect how happy i am spending time in the ocean with my very calm instructor and long patience. My teacher john taught me alot, and take note, safety first with my teacher (your in good hands). He's been great on the water and if you get a course with him, you really not going to regret it. thats why im a freediving addict now. Longing to get back in the water this year and spend most of my time in the water. If you wanne take a course i highly recommend "just one breath". surely you will get the best.