“Freediving is AWESOME.”

Just One Breath Freediving
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Reviewed 12 January 2015

first thing you need to know about freediving is that, you cant really discribe when you are under the water swimming with the amazing creatures underworld. It excite me alot and spend lots of time in the sea with the long fins (usually use for freediving), mask and snorkle. you will appreciate the peace and calm invironment underwater, I really dont have any idea about freediving before but my teacher introduce this to us with a couple of friends and i didnt expect how happy i am spending time in the ocean with my very calm instructor and long patience. My teacher john taught me alot, and take note, safety first with my teacher (your in good hands). He's been great on the water and if you get a course with him, you really not going to regret it. thats why im a freediving addict now. Longing to get back in the water this year and spend most of my time in the water. If you wanne take a course i highly recommend "just one breath". surely you will get the best.