Open today: 7:30 AM - 7:00 PM
Review Highlights
A great diving experience

This was my first visit to the Philippines and I was travelling with my friend and fellow diver... read more

Reviewed yesterday
David T
Great day of diving with skilled staff team.

Had a great day of diving at Balicasag with Bohol Divers Club. Was tricky to find them with our... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Jory A
Cambridge, Massachusetts

Recommended experiences in and around Panglao Island
from ₱11,507.40
from ₱11,565.81
from ₱8,206.11
More Info
All reviews dive center open water amazing diving pamilacan island sara plato bdc instructor equipment team bohol shop oliver philippines teaching beginners certification
Selected filters
Reviewed August 21, 2019

I went Panglao in Bohol, 8/18
i also had reservation in Alona DIvers club.

Cheap and really kind service.
I will visit here next year again.
My instructor who called Jack Sparrow.
Really kind guy and he took many photos in the water.

And i came back to korea again. with nice experiences.

Date of experience: August 2019
Sara A, Gerente at Bohol Divers Club Dive Center, responded to this reviewResponded November 17, 2019

Hi there,
Thank you for your comment, we are very happy that you like Bohol.
Cheers

Reviewed August 16, 2019

I did my open water and one day of fun dive in balicasag. I had a French instructor, Nathan, nice and really professional. You feel safe with him and I was alone for my certification and that is good.
For the fun dive I was with Renato, nice Filipino diver. He showed us a lot of think. I recommend this school.

2  Thank Fanny H
Sara A, Manager at Bohol Divers Club Dive Center, responded to this reviewResponded October 17, 2019

Hello Fanny, thank you for your positive comment.
You are welcome to come back anytime for more amazing dives.

Reviewed August 12, 2019

Booked a fun dive with them and try diving for my 2 friends. We had great fun as it was a personal dive trip (i.e. we were the only ones diving together with the DMs :D).

Felt safe and also the equipment used were in top condition. Really enjoyed ourselves! Pity that we can't go to Balicasag Island for diving due to bad weather, nonetheless, we are glad we came.

Counter staffs - Lois and Jaica - were also very patient and nice with our queries. Thanks Kevin and the other DM for taking care of us too!

P.S. We had so many nice UW photos now, so great experience in general! :)

1  Thank jollykellyx

Hi Jolly,
Thank you for spend your holidays with us and for the great review.
Hope you come back soon.

Reviewed August 11, 2019

I learned my open water diving course with Yann. He is an amazing and professional instructor, who was very patient, friendly and humorous during the entire course. I felt super safe with his guidance under the water and was always fun!! So glad that I chose to learn with him at Bohol Diver's Club. Highly recommend!!!

Date of experience: August 2019

Thank yo for choosing Bohol Divers Club to do your Open Water course and congratulations!

Reviewed August 5, 2019 via mobile

We did the open water course with nathan and despite the fact that my wife was a bit scared to the idea of going under water nathan and all the team made us feel relaxed and told us everything to know for a safe dive. I also would like to add that the atmosphere is very nice, everyone is smiling and having fun is part of the training. Thank you to all the bohol divers team.

Date of experience: August 2019

Thank you for diving with us and congratulations for your certification, your instructor is very proud of you.
You are welcome to come back for more dives in the future.