Open today: 7:30 AM - 7:00 PM
Review Highlights
A great diving experience

This was my first visit to the Philippines and I was travelling with my friend and fellow diver... read more

Reviewed yesterday
David T
Great day of diving with skilled staff team.

Had a great day of diving at Balicasag with Bohol Divers Club. Was tricky to find them with our... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Jory A
Cambridge, Massachusetts

Recommended experiences in and around Panglao Island
from ₱11,507.40
from ₱11,565.81
from ₱8,206.11
More Info
All reviews dive center open water amazing diving pamilacan island sara plato bdc instructor equipment team bohol shop oliver philippines teaching beginners certification
Selected filters
Reviewed July 7, 2019

Friendly guide and she was actively looking for stuff to show us. Good Guide to divers ratio. As I was new to my camera, the staff there even take some time to give me some good tips.

Date of experience: April 2019
1  Thank Bongy98
Sara A, Manager at Bohol Divers Club Dive Center, responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2019

Thank you for diving with us, you are welcome to come back anytime for more camera tips and good dives.
Keep on diving.

Reviewed July 7, 2019

Can't imagine a better experience diving. From start to finish, the entire Bohol Divers team took great care of us. In the end, we left with open water certifications, great memories, and new friends. Thanks so much again to Javi & the rest of the team!

Date of experience: June 2019

Congratulations for your certification and thank you for your feed back.
Welcome to our family and hope to see you again soon.
Cheers.

Reviewed July 6, 2019

We passed our open dive, deep dive and did a fun dive (Balicasag) in Bohol divers club over a week. It couldn’t have been a better experience! A special note for our amazing instructor Yann, who made us feel very comfortable and safe. More generally, every staff member was really professional and friendly. We can’t recommend Bohol divers club enough. You will be in good hands.

Date of experience: July 2019

Hi Lynn,
Thank you very much for the trust in Bohol Divers Club to do your certifications. You did a great job.
Congrats and see you soon.

Reviewed June 27, 2019 via mobile

Quality instruction from start to finish. Whole experience was good. From the email communication, to instruction and eventual certification.

Javi, our instructor was world class and made the experience an amazing one.

Date of experience: May 2019

Hi Farigh.
Thank you for diving with us. Hope you can come back soon to have more dives and fun.
Take care.

Reviewed June 23, 2019

Yann was my OW instructor at the dive shop and he is amazing! He is very clear, thorough and funny with teaching the theoretical knowledge, but also very calming under water. Diving with him always felt safe and fun!

After my first dive, I was fascinated with the marine animals and learning what they are, and Yann would 99% know what I saw and share the enthusiasm! Thank you so much Yann for this memorable experience and the great conversations we had :)

As a large dive shop, the staff were also all friendly. I was lucky enough to join a farewell party for another instructor hosted by the dive shop. All the instructors, dive masters, photographers and support staff were great people - kind and fun to talk to! Having walked along Alona beach, this dive shop is hands-down the most professional one, with the best vibes!

On a practical note for those deciding when to come - I went during low season (mid-june), but each dive still had so much to offer. I saw trigger fish, puffer fish, lion fish, scorpion fish, mantis shrimps, and even an octopus during a day dive. After I got my OW, I also went to Balicasag with the shop and saw plenty of turtles and amazing coral. I got to avoid the crowd and also get one-on-one instruction with Yann, which might not be the case during high season. I definitely recommend coming this time!

Date of experience: June 2019

Hi Danni.
Thank you for your positive comment. We are very glad that you enjoy your time with us.
Let us know when you are coming back so we can prepare another party.
Cheers.