Open today: 7:30 AM - 7:00 PM
Review Highlights
A great diving experience

This was my first visit to the Philippines and I was travelling with my friend and fellow diver... read more

Reviewed yesterday
David T
Great day of diving with skilled staff team.

Had a great day of diving at Balicasag with Bohol Divers Club. Was tricky to find them with our... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Jory A
Cambridge, Massachusetts

Recommended experiences in and around Panglao Island
from ₱11,507.40
from ₱11,565.81
from ₱8,206.11
More Info
All reviews dive center open water amazing diving pamilacan island sara plato bdc instructor equipment team bohol shop oliver philippines teaching beginners certification
Selected filters
Reviewed June 18, 2019

In South East Asia it could be hard to be sure than you gonna have a good instructor/divemaster when you want to choose a place to plan some dive.

After reading the many review about this place I decided to go for this dive shop.

After a first day and three dive with Nathan, I immediately decided to take an other days, asking for Nathan again, but he was doing a course so I dived with Yann instead. Same amazing quality, some of the best dive of my life !

They also are so open to the conversation and know all the good spot and stuff to do around Bohol.

Just, go for it !!

Date of experience: June 2019
Sara A, Manager at Bohol Divers Club Dive Center, responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2019

Thank you for diving with us and for your.comment.
Hope to see you soon again

Reviewed June 18, 2019

Thanks to Yann and Nathan and the team for looking after us. My girlfriend and I completed our Open Water, and did so loving every minute of it.

Hi Calum.
Thank you for diving with us and congratulation for you certification.
Keep on diven and have fun.

Reviewed June 14, 2019

We were advised by Yann to take the day trip of 3 dives at Balicasag with Nathan as instructor. He was very profesional with a great personality. It was a very good day, I highly recommend it.

Hi Michel.
Thank you for diving with us, we are glad that you enjoy your dives with.
You are welcome to come back anytime.

Reviewed June 13, 2019 via mobile

Highly recommended for diving enthusiasts when in Panglao. I had 5 fantastic dives in two days with them. Most amazing is Diver’s Haven site at Balicasag Island. Don’t miss this site when diving in Panglao. Booking is easy and very responsive staff. Thanks to Jaica. Dive boat is well designed with diver’s comfort and convenience in mind. Thanks to my DM Renato, who was also a mentor to me, very professional diver who accompanied me in all of my dives. To all the staff and crew of Bohol Dive Center thanks for making my diving experience in Panglao truly amazing. Maraming salamat poh and Cheers!

1  Thank rolandof105

Hi Rolando.
Thank you for diving with is, the whole team enjoy a lot with you.
Come back soon for more fun and nice dives.

Reviewed June 13, 2019

THANK YOU YANN and everyone at Alona Bohol Divers Club! I combed through many reviews of dive centers and went with them because everyone seemed to have had a great experience. Yann was great. He assessed my weakness and made sure my PADI certification went smoothly. He was very big on safety, and making sure I took my time and I was confident. He gave feedback, provided support, was always calm, and I was relieved to have someone to trust. I'm a very happy scuba diver and grateful to the team!

Date of experience: May 2019

Thank you for your comment and congratulations for your certification