Open today: 7:30 AM - 7:00 PM
Review Highlights
A great diving experience

This was my first visit to the Philippines and I was travelling with my friend and fellow diver... read more

Reviewed yesterday
David T
Great day of diving with skilled staff team.

Had a great day of diving at Balicasag with Bohol Divers Club. Was tricky to find them with our... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Jory A
Cambridge, Massachusetts

Recommended experiences in and around Panglao Island
from ₱11,507.40
from ₱11,565.81
from ₱8,206.11
More Info
All reviews dive center open water amazing diving pamilacan island sara plato bdc instructor equipment team bohol shop oliver philippines teaching beginners certification
Selected filters
Reviewed May 26, 2019 via mobile

We absolutely loved doing our Open water certification here. Clear explanations, no unnecessary waiting time, super friendly and patient instructor. Lots of fish too!

Date of experience: May 2019
Sara A, Manager at Bohol Divers Club Dive Center, responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2019

Congratulations for your certification and thank you very much for diving with us.
Hope you can come back to keep on diving.

Reviewed May 9, 2019 via mobile

After an extensive research online my wife and I decided on bohol dives club for our open water experience and they absolutely delivered!

Our instructor Yann, whom is experienced with over 2500+ dives is awesome. His calm reassuring demeanor and keen attention to details kept us feeling safe the whole time there.

The center’s atmosphere is laidback and joyful which kept us smiling and laughing throughout.

If you are looking for a fun and secured diving good time, I highly recommended bohol dives club as we are already looking forward to our next visit there.

Hi Edward.
Thank you for diving with us and congratulations for your certification.
Hope you can come back soon for more dives.
Cheers.

Reviewed May 8, 2019 via mobile

My husband and I completed our Open Water Dive course with the Bohol Divers Club and we would strongly recommend this dive center especially for beginners. Our instructor JAVIER was very patient and kind. He also drew some pictures and made it easy to understand some of the basics of diving (and he is a real artist!). I was really struggling because of the equalizing issue but he was very helpful and we could see the amazing underwater world. All the staffs were friendly and the equipments were also nice. I loved that we could learn how to maintain them. Highly recommend this center and looking forward to diving here again! (sorry for this belated review javier, you are the best!)

Date of experience: March 2019
Sara A, Manager at Bohol Divers Club Dive Center, responded to this reviewResponded July 27, 2019

Congratulations!!! You guys did a great job in your course, hope you can come back to dive more with us.
Cheers.

Reviewed May 2, 2019 via mobile

I had a fantastic experience with this dive shop. I booked a fun dive but hadn't practised since passing my open water last year. One of the dive instructors was nice enough to do a quick refresh course in their pool the evening before the dive. The price seemed fair and this is a very professional outfit with top quality equipment and instruction - thank you Bohol Divers!

1  Thank Luke A
Sara A, Gerente at Bohol Divers Club Dive Center, responded to this reviewResponded November 17, 2019

Hi Luke,
Thank you for choosing us to do your refresh course, it´s always nice to bring back divers underwater after a long time, hope you keep diving more often and we hope you come back to continue your education with the Advance course.

Reviewed April 24, 2019 via mobile

This was my first time ever scuba diving and I was very happy that I decided to go with Bohol Divers Club. The owners and staff are very friendly and informative. Always made me feel comfortable and safe during my three day course (OW). Highly recommend them to anyone looking to dive in Panglao!!

Date of experience: April 2019
Sara A, Manager at Bohol Divers Club Dive Center, responded to this reviewResponded April 25, 2019

Thank ou very much for diving with us and congratulations for your Open Water course, from now on keep on diving and hopefully you can come back soon.