Lowest prices for your stay
$129
Free cancellation until 02/05/22
Hotels.com$129
Trip.com$118
Booking.com$131
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed May 20, 2020 via mobile

We stayed here for 3 nights. It was very good experience. Buffet breakfast was my favorite, they have several choices. I like the welcome drink too. We will visit this place again in 2021
During our stay, through true hotel, we booked a full body massage for two, it was another very good experience. Then we decided to visit the bee farm, the hotel contacted a tricycle to bring us to the place and took us back to the resort. I like this resort because is not too big, so therefore it’s not crowded.
Also, the free shuttle pick up from Tagbilaran Bohol and return to the airport , was included to our room rate.

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank dgegat
Reviewed March 2, 2020

The staff arranged free pick up and drop off at the airport. The resort is about a 10 minute walk from the main road but not that much around. The staff can arrange a tricycle to take you to Alona.

The rooms were clean. The grounds are beautiful and the beach lovely though depending on the tide not much water to dive into. They have an extensive video and book library which came in handy for the rainy day we had there.

The front desk was very helpful in arranging tours.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed February 18, 2020 via mobile

Considering the Island’s mediocre level, it’s not bad. Stuff quite helpful, breakfasts pretty good... some setbacks would be the slow restaurant service and the existance of only Philippino plugs in the rooms

Reviewed February 3, 2020 via mobile

Stayed here 3 nights as part of our honeymoon trip. It’s surrounded with tropical greenery and even have their own herb garden.

The walk via the pool and down to the private beach is beautiful. Hammocks, outside massage areas and beach swings all make for this perfect idyllic setting on the white sand beach.

The staff are the most helpful and friendly and helped us in every way to make our stay perfect.

We are at the restaurant all x3 nights. The fish is fresh and the menu is extensive without compromising on taste or quality.

I loved my stay here. It reminded me of a health retreat without the inflated prices.

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 10, 2020

If you like a quiet resort, where you can truly relax, where all the staff are courteous, the service is excellent (11 out of 10 as far as I am concerned) has it's own private beach and most important, away from the crowds...this is the place for you. It has a homey vibe with it's own art gallery, a library, and if the beach isn't your thing, they have a pool adequate enough to accommodate the guests (I think they have less than 30 rooms) Their menu and breakfast (included in the room rate) is adequate and food is delicious. My family (wife and 2 kids) stayed here for 2 nights and got 2 rooms. We loved it so much that we plan to return, same time next year.

Date of stay: January 2020