“Happiness”
Review of Bohol Beach Club

Bohol Beach Club
Ranked #3 of 50 Hotels in Panglao Island
Reviewed November 17, 2015

Bohol Beach CLub is an awesome place. It is peaceful and the view is full of tranquility. I have a good time in my stay there. The staff is exceptionally friendly and ensure me that all my needs are met.

• Stayed: January 2015, traveled with friends
2  Thank Lia_Xi2015

Reviewed November 16, 2015 via mobile

Stayed here for 6 nights and from check in to check out the service was incredible! We felt very welcome and the staff were always willing to go above and beyond to assist.
The room was nothing glamorous, but served well.

They had various dinner specials/events on different nights - we tried the beach bbq buffet night which was great, fire dancers for entertainment!!

While BBC is about a 10 minute trike ride from Alona Beach (120- 150p per trip) I would highly recommend it.

The beach front was the best we saw on Panglao, with white sand and beautiful water for swimming!

Stayed: November 2015, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Foodsafaris
Reviewed November 13, 2015

Go here if you want to experience sand and sea because it does not fail White powdery sand and gorgeous unobstructed view of the ocean with no peddlers to bother you while reading a book or working on your tan. Rooms are big and beds are a bit bigger and have lots of pillows (though the mattress seemed hard). Food is delicious and have elegant presentation to boot. The staff are courteous. Management knows that even on weekends where there are a lot of people they know that the manpower complement has to be sufficient and it is. No need to wait for food as there are sufficient staff to serve everyone. One note - kindly improve the fruit section. Please do not use plastic as it does not make the fruits/desserts appetizing and that part of the dining area looks cheap.

They can arrange for drop off though this may be a bit steep - 300/600 depending on the number of people.

But worth going back!

Room Tip: If you want some quiet time choose rooms away from the restaurant as on some nights there is live mu...
  • Stayed: November 2015, traveled with family
Reviewed November 12, 2015

We stayed at South Palms resort which is just beside Bohol Beach Club (BBC) resort. Our day trip itinerary tour package includes a trip to BBC by paying 600pesos per pax as entrance to use their facilities (swimming pool, beach etc). My partner was smart to tell our driver to skip this “attraction” because we stay beside the BBC and share the same beach! I didn’t realize we stay beside BBC. haha

South Palms food was great but my partner and I decided to try BBC’s restaurant just for a change of environment. The BBC has a live band every night at the resort that we could hear from our South Palms room. We saved the 600peso earlier in the day and walked over from our South Palms resort. Just walk towards the 2nd swimming pool to the left of the hotel.

Comparing the two beach area and pool, I would still prefer South Palm’s beach and pool. There are more hammocks, beach beds, beanbags, beach lounge chairs at South Palms. Refer to my South Palms review.

Comparing the two, both restaurants at BBC and South Palms serve delicious food. However, BBC is 200-400pesos more expensive for the same main course we get in South Palms. I will credit that for the fact that there is a live band singing English pop songs and some local songs.

• Stayed: October 2015, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 12, 2015

BBC is a very relaxing place with a very nice beach. The restaurant serves really good food. My husband and I enjoyed the band singing old songs at the restaurant (cool and amazing). If I could only rate BBC more than excellent because of the great service we received during our stay here, I will surely do it. The staffs are really nice and genuine. They made our stay here truly unforgettable. We travel a lot, and my husband and I both agreed that BBC's service is the best we ever experienced.

• Stayed: October 2015, traveled as a couple